• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• savarity

• liquido

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have met many girl and without even trying. Once at Ayala, I was asking which ATM would allow p40k withdraws (before the HSBC posts) and believe it or not that sparked a lot of conversation with m

Try joking (simple jokes) like tell them you're Korean or that you are looking for a balut buffet. A simple laugh and the ice is broken. Proceed to ask about the husband or boyfriend. Once the "no sir

I tried but my wife will not let me?

Posted Images

JohnSurrey
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls. There are almost always more shop girls than they need, and you can have her show you something to make the conversation legit. If there is a spark, then have her put her phone number on your phone. If she is interested in you, she will. Then you can talk (or more) with her when she isn't working. If she won't give you her phone number, then it is time to move on anyway.

The point is, why talk remotely when there are plenty of girls who will talk with you in person? DIA is full of scammers, as are many of the online dating sites. At least by meeting in person, you are able to get visual cues along with the conversation to help weed out potential trouble.

Yah.... and you know she's works.

• Like 2
Davaoeno

Why? Because rather than go  through a long convoluted and tedious process of questions and answers I can instantly find out her age her education if she has kids if she has a career if shes employed etc .  etc etc 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2
SkyMan
8 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Why? Because rather than go a long convoluted and tedious process of questions and answers I can instantly find out her age her education if she has kids if she has a career if shes employed etc .  

And of course none of that is lie, right? 

• Haha 1
Davaoeno
7 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

And of course none of that is lie, right? 

Just as in the rest of life you use whatever means is available to you to find out information . Of course its up to you to do your due diligence.    If you are looking for guarantees I suggest you stick with death and taxes  ! hehe 

SkyMan
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Just as in the rest of life you use whatever means is available to you to find out information . Of course its up to you to do your due diligence.    If you are looking for guarantees I suggest you stick with death and taxes  ! hehe 

She could certainly lie to your face but it's easier to tell that then if you just look at a profile online. 

On 5/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services?

4 reasons

1st - very few 35 / 45 year old sales ladies or others you come in contact with without simply walking up to them on street and saying 'hello' - the friend / relative of a friend route leads to hard feelings if it doesn't work out.

2nd  - receive responses from those that are interested in meeting you - yeah scammers but in that age bracket not the same % as 18 / 25 yr olds who have multiple BFs

3rd - saves time / money

4th - being shy - them and you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met my current girlfriend / fiancé on Dia. I had met my ex-wife on the cherry blossoms website 10 years ago and brought her to the US on a fiancé visa. The difference in the two is night and day. The first was very materialistic, this one is easy going, not showy.

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...
user333

To Rex, I would try another site. When I was single, I tried DIA and they banned me the first day. I hadn't sent any messages, I had never made an account on there before, and I used my own picture (not a fake photo like an actor). A few months later, I was traveling to SE Asia and got a local SIM card. Made a brand new gmail account, cleared my browser cache, registered the local SIM on DIY, and browsed it for a day. The next day I was still active, so I sent a lady a message. All it said was "Hello". I was banned immediately. That's weird. The next month, I traveled to another country, got a new SIM, and only used my phone and not my laptop to register on DIA with a Microsoft Live email that I had never used on DIA before. I browsed for 7 days with no issues. recevied some messages but didn't reply to them, and I sent my first message (What did you study at college?) after 7 days and was banned immediately again.

DIA is good if you want to filter out the women by certain things (kids/no kids, college/no college, height, religion, etc). At least you know the women on DIA are interested in dating. Probably half the sales girls are already dating someone and the women that approach you in the mall and are trying to pick you up are a red flag in my book. 

Davaoeno

I also got banned from DIA my first day- before I sent any messages. Apparently putting " 3somes' in your profile is frowned upon !

• Haha 4
liquido

DIA has been the best home pick up bar I have ever been in..Its nice to sit back in the comforts of wherever you may be and test your people skills if you want to call it that..And yes just like Davaoeno I to was banned but not for the same reason as him..But, if you want to get back on I know the highly secretive way of doing it in which I would share.

Davaoeno

DIA  is the best internet sleuth that I know of .   After being banned they refused to let me get a new profile even after I changed my name, i changed my computer, I changed my site location in Davao and even when I tried from Canada the bastards rejected me !!    I do have a profile there now but forget how I actually got it !! 

• Haha 1
RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

I do have a profile there now but forget how I actually got it !! 

What does your wife think about that?

• Like 1
liquido
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

DIA  is the best internet sleuth that I know of .   After being banned they refused to let me get a new profile even after I changed my name, i changed my computer, I changed my site location in Davao and even when I tried from Canada the bastards rejected me !!    I do have a profile there now but forget how I actually got it !! 

Future Ref..Of course change profile name,You must change email address,Use differant cell number for the verifiation,Do not use former picture..They also will detect a VPN..The IP address should be ok because where im at 24 units share the fiber..I do not think they cant detect a mac address,I always cleared data or cache also..Im far from a computer wizard but this method worked fine for me..They have some strict filters also.. 

• Thanks 1
Davaoeno
2 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

What does your wife think about that?

My profile name is Goatman.  I told her that it's actually your account  😀