Sign in to follow this  
Rexsmith

Date in Asia

savarity

Agree about FB over skype.

JohnSurrey
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls. There are almost always more shop girls than they need, and you can have her show you something to make the conversation legit. If there is a spark, then have her put her phone number on your phone. If she is interested in you, she will. Then you can talk (or more) with her when she isn't working. If she won't give you her phone number, then it is time to move on anyway.

The point is, why talk remotely when there are plenty of girls who will talk with you in person? DIA is full of scammers, as are many of the online dating sites. At least by meeting in person, you are able to get visual cues along with the conversation to help weed out potential trouble.

Yah.... and you know she's works.

• Like 1

Davaoeno

Why? Because rather than go  through a long convoluted and tedious process of questions and answers I can instantly find out her age her education if she has kids if she has a career if shes employed etc .  etc etc 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 2

SkyMan
8 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Why? Because rather than go a long convoluted and tedious process of questions and answers I can instantly find out her age her education if she has kids if she has a career if shes employed etc .  

And of course none of that is lie, right? 

Davaoeno
7 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

And of course none of that is lie, right? 

Just as in the rest of life you use whatever means is available to you to find out information . Of course its up to you to do your due diligence.    If you are looking for guarantees I suggest you stick with death and taxes  ! hehe 

SkyMan
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Just as in the rest of life you use whatever means is available to you to find out information . Of course its up to you to do your due diligence.    If you are looking for guarantees I suggest you stick with death and taxes  ! hehe 

She could certainly lie to your face but it's easier to tell that then if you just look at a profile online. 

lamoe
On 5/28/2018 at 10:14 AM, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services?

4 reasons

1st - very few 35 / 45 year old sales ladies or others you come in contact with without simply walking up to them on street and saying 'hello' - the friend / relative of a friend route leads to hard feelings if it doesn't work out.

2nd  - receive responses from those that are interested in meeting you - yeah scammers but in that age bracket not the same % as 18 / 25 yr olds who have multiple BFs

3rd - saves time / money

4th - being shy - them and you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jimmyzr1

I met my current girlfriend / fiancé on Dia. I had met my ex-wife on the cherry blossoms website 10 years ago and brought her to the US on a fiancé visa. The difference in the two is night and day. The first was very materialistic, this one is easy going, not showy.

• Like 2