Sign in to follow this  
Rexsmith

Date in Asia

oztony

1 post hidden , 95% of the post was OK... 5% of the post caused the rest of it to become collateral damage.

Lets keep this at an acceptable level fella's ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

skhye01

I was in that dating site too before I left Phils but no luck at all. But Happy being single.. Haha yeah. Well, try to make friends while your in Cebu, go out and just keep smiling. Best of luck and Take care. 

skhye01

If you don't mind, I also have single girl friends at Cebu and you might need someone to give you a tour or just make friends. They're lovely and decent ladies, one is my churchmate. 

hyaku

I really don't see the problem in finding a partner here. They are coming out of the woodwork. Just sit on one of the benches in Ayayla, Gaisano etc. and they will come and sit next to you. I even got goosed by some pretty young thing in the bread shop. Propositioned in the doctors by a nurse. In the paint shop yesterday and. Not that they are all the 'right girl' and partner material but it's hardly a problem. Although I am not even looking for partner it happens all the time. I certainly would not dream of DIA. Come here, spend some time and explore your options.

• Like 4

Goetz1965

Im only 53 ... So my future wife is still in the making I guess ... Lol

• Haha 2

jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, hyaku said:

they will come and sit next to you. I even got goosed by some pretty young thing in the bread shop. Propositioned in the doctors by a nurse. In the paint shop yesterday and. Not that they are all the 'right girl' and partner material but it's hardly a problem. Although I am not even looking for partner it happens all the time.

yea me too. 

<cough>

Karadjoa
On 5/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, Rexsmith said:

I am hoping to meet my future wife here in Cebu. A few months ago I began using Date in Asia. Let me get right to the question : how do I get a new account open?

I have a new phone number, new email address and cleared the cookies from the laptop. But still the website detects that I had an account and will not give me another. 

I don't want to reset the laptop. Any suggestions? Thanks 

I don't think you need a email account anymore, just your phone number should do it.

hendrikCEBU lover
On 5/25/2018 at 9:54 PM, Rexsmith said:

I am hoping to meet my future wife here in Cebu. A few months ago I began using Date in Asia. Let me get right to the question : how do I get a new account open?

I have a new phone number, new email address and cleared the cookies from the laptop. But still the website detects that I had an account and will not give me another.

I don't want to reset the laptop. Any suggestions? Thanks 

use your mobile with new phone number and a new email  and other date of birth 

The laptop number is blocked 

best is to go to mountains and find a girl there , citygirls or gaisano girls better stay  away from

p-power

maybe try tor browser

hendrikCEBU lover
On 5/28/2018 at 3:53 AM, max111 said:

Buy a blank t-shirt find a place where they can print text on clothes.

Suggested text:  "Am alone and looking for a wife"

I would sugest ,  on the front the text :  a have a monthly pension-income and  some savings 

SkyMan
On 6/3/2018 at 6:33 AM, hyaku said:

they will come and sit next to you.

Last time I was hit on in public it was by a woman barely half my age and I'm thinking to myself, "Gees lady, don't you think you're a little old for me?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Salty Dog
56 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Last time I was hit on in public it was by a woman barely half my age and I'm thinking to myself, "Gees lady, don't you think you're a little old for me?"

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Kreole

i have probably commented about DIA before and still feel like it is one of the best dating sites on the internet.  It does take some experience to navigate and to learn how to communicate with a Filipina and there will always be bumps along the way, but overall, if you know how to select those with whom you want to communicate, it can be rewarding.  Happy hunting.

• Like 1

Jack Rat
1 hour ago, CluelessAmi said:

I felt like I had beginner's luck with DIA but then it stopped being interesting.  I met a really cool and ridiculously attractive young girl who picked me up at the airport and spent four days with me after minimal conversations. Just a fantastic time. Really liked her -- she was classy and smart and funny and rail thin, and a little hyper -- not at all one of the low-class moneygrubbers that we all detest -- but once her school started up she basically vanished.

But since then haven't met Miss Right on there. 

I am still fairly new to this, but it seems to me the best way to speak with a girl is to cut her over to Facebook and then study fairly carefully what's going on: ... does she have lots of white male "friends"? … does she have multiple FB accounts (be sure to type in her name backward; they seem to do that a lot for a 2nd account)?  … in her recent photos, is there evidence of a boyfriend? 

Skype and WhatsApp aren't nearly as useful in that regard.  I feel it's very important to establish a context for anyone you're halfway interested in spending time with.

There's just so much odd behavior on all of these online filipina sites.  If a girl isn't straightforward or something seems a little off, it's practically certain that it _is_ off.

Still, DIA is a free service, so there's no reason not to check it out.  I read about people getting banned from the site willy-nilly but I'd imagine you have to do something pretty uncool to get banned.

(One question I have: what's DIA's business model?  How do they make money?)

You say she just vanished, maybe next time you travel you might meet her at the airport picking up someone else.

• Haha 3