Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rexsmith

Date in Asia

Recommended Posts

savarity

Certainly some amusing replies, but this thread isn't about chatting up women in stores, it's about DIA, and the nice thing about the dating sites is everyone there is looking for a date. People in SM are trying to work.

Not that I haven't heard that type of advice before, I'm mid-30s now, besides Cebu City, where I stay, I've also been around most of the surrounding areas in Cebu, plus many places in Mindanao, Negros, and also just Tacloban in Leyte. That type of advice simply doesn't 'fit' with me, so again, I can certainly understand anyone who sees the advantage to dating sites.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyaku
7 hours ago, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls. There are almost always more shop girls than they need, and you can have her show you something to make the conversation legit. If there is a spark, then have her put her phone number on your phone. If she is interested in you, she will. Then you can talk (or more) with her when she isn't working. If she won't give you her phone number, then it is time to move on anyway.

The point is, why talk remotely when there are plenty of girls who will talk with you in person? DIA is full of scammers, as are many of the online dating sites. At least by meeting in person, you are able to get visual cues along with the conversation to help weed out potential trouble.

Please don't put the guy off. My ex logs there every day. If she met someone else maybe she wont bother me anymore.

Many scammers like her on there.

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liquido

If you know how to work DIA it can be very Rewarding if you know what I mean...Yeah,im bad..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badian
8 hours ago, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls.

shop girls are rubbish. They work all the time and the rare times they get a day off they are usually too busy doing something else than to see some foreign dude. I've had lots of them but they are not one of better categories at all. You can only ever sneak a few hours with them here and there and sometimes not even that. Some kind of jobs are definitely better than others. Call center girls are good and even factory girls are better than shopgirls. But it is students, and unemployed, that are the best of all. 

DIA still works for me after using it continuously for 14 years. It is just a method of getting their phone number really.  Get that and start texting, The most important thing is to have a very large number of girls in your phone book. It's just a numbers game. One of them is bound to be available on the Tuesday, or the Wednesday, or Thursday. I probably have about 4,000 numbers in my various devices although not all of them are working numbers of course. I send a text to hundreds of them around once a week to keep them active. 

with DIA girls nearly all of them have boyfriends of one kind or another, like nearly all other young women. If they have a kid, despite what they claim, the guy is usually somewhere in the picture. However this will not concern them or deter them from wanting to meet you in the least. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liquido
7 minutes ago, badian said:

shop girls are rubbish. They work all the time and the rare times they get a day off they are usually too busy doing something else than to see some foreign dude. I've had lots of them but they are not one of better categories at all. You can only ever sneak a few hours with them here and there and sometimes not even that. Some kind of jobs are definitely better than others. Call center girls are good and even factory girls are better than shopgirls. But it is students, and unemployed, that are the best of all. 

DIA still works for me after using it continuously for 14 years. It is just a method of getting their phone number really.  Get that and start texting, The most important thing is to have a very large number of girls in your phone book. It's just a numbers game. One of them is bound to be available on the Tuesday, or the Wednesday, or Thursday. I probably have about 4,000 numbers in my various devices although not all of them are working numbers of course. I send a text to hundreds of them around once a week to keep them active. 

with DIA girls nearly all of them have boyfriends of one kind or another, like nearly all other young women. If they have a kid, despite what they claim, the guy is usually somewhere in the picture. However this will not concern them or deter them from wanting to meet you in the least. 

I agree 100%...Im glad you spelled it all out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Rat
9 hours ago, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls. There are almost always more shop girls than they need, and you can have her show you something to make the conversation legit. If there is a spark, then have her put her phone number on your phone. If she is interested in you, she will. Then you can talk (or more) with her when she isn't working. If she won't give you her phone number, then it is time to move on anyway.

The point is, why talk remotely when there are plenty of girls who will talk with you in person? DIA is full of scammers, as are many of the online dating sites. At least by meeting in person, you are able to get visual cues along with the conversation to help weed out potential trouble.

 From time-to-time Headshot comes up with some good suggestions, take his advice on this one..There are possibly thousands of girls here in Cebu who would like to meet you. Don't leave yourself open to online scammers. But be aware that some of the girls you do meet casually might already have a boyfriend, even if they deny it, take your time and good luck..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
4 hours ago, max111 said:

If whippy was still a member here, he could have shown you some trix...

He IS still a member here (under a new name), and he has now given advice in this thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max111
13 minutes ago, Headshot said:

He IS still a member here (under a new name), and he has now given advice in this thread.

Thanks, got it!  I havn't seen any comments including onions yet though .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savarity
He IS still a member here (under a new name), and he has now given advice in this thread.
If he also extolled the virtues of 'bucket showers' then I know of the fellow being talked about. I liked him, but many other members on another forum had their disagreements with him.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badian
5 minutes ago, max111 said:

 I havn't seen any comments including onions yet though .....

I must admit i'll never forget the look on her face when I offered her the onions. 

7 years later she is 26 now. Still in Balamban. 3 kids. Haven't heard from her in a while like 4-5 months which means she's probably pregnant yet again. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
topcat72m
3 hours ago, badian said:

 

DIA still works for me after using it continuously for 14 years. It is just a method of getting their phone number really.  Get that and start texting, The most important thing is to have a very large number of girls in your phone book. It's just a numbers game. One of them is bound to be available on the Tuesday, or the Wednesday, or Thursday. I probably have about 4,000 numbers in my various devices although not all of them are working numbers of course. I send a text to hundreds of them around once a week to keep them active. 

That sounds exhausting. I'm tired reading about it. 

I don't have any advice on dating as we are all different but it doesn't have to be hard. 

 

Delete all cashe and try from a new email. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T.S.

What is wrong with the first account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samatm
9 hours ago, liquido said:

I agree 100%...Im glad you spelled it all out...

Reading all these kind of posts of you swag  ladies men out there getting laid  every other night no strings attached i wistfully look back on my single days and wasted opportunities..I get envious.. Then i think just how fortunate I am and how blessed I have been to be in the same relationship for 20+ years.  Boring?  hecks no.. not with a cute hot smart Filipina who also knows how to dote on family and hubby.    ERRRR  I digress...

 

OK OP to your question: simple  use a VPN .. I use HOXx its free.  with your cleared cache and VPN.  DIA will not who your are.   HOpe you find Mrs Right like did.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyaku
16 hours ago, savarity said:

Heehee, those are some entertaining replies, but seriously I've been here 3 years so far and have never met up with any girl by just walking around, or buying stuff at SM. So, i can understand some people prefer to use dating sites, after all they have their place.

 

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

Try Gaisano

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, hyaku said:

Try Gaisano

or 2 am in front of the vacation hotel  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..