Sign in to follow this  
Rexsmith

Date in Asia

Rexsmith

I am hoping to meet my future wife here in Cebu. A few months ago I began using Date in Asia. Let me get right to the question : how do I get a new account open?

I have a new phone number, new email address and cleared the cookies from the laptop. But still the website detects that I had an account and will not give me another. 

I don't want to reset the laptop. Any suggestions? Thanks 

• Like 1

lamoe

Text them or open a new E-mail account and use that

lopburi3

Perhaps easiest try would be to attempt to set up using a free wi-fi connection.  Nothing lost in the try and might work.

PS  assuming you want a new ID to avoid rather than just update contact information to new phone/email (which would suspect can be done online with DiA).

Edited by lopburi3

RogerDuMond
2 hours ago, Rexsmith said:

I am hoping to meet my future wife here in Cebu. A few months ago I began using Date in Asia. Let me get right to the question : how do I get a new account open?

I have a new phone number, new email address and cleared the cookies from the laptop. But still the website detects that I had an account and will not give me another. 

Try going to an internet cafe and use one of their computers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MickyG

I tried but my wife will not let me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

savarity

Read up on the supercookies dia uses.
But you can also try:

Delete your cache including cookies.

Switch the browser you use to access dia.

Make sure to use a different photo, info, ect.

Change your IP address

Use a different email address. Temp email address is fine.

Changing phone number doesnt seem to matter, so you can use the same one (probably).

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Headshot

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services? There are literally thousands of girls out there waiting to meet you. Just start talking with girls that interest you. If you can't figure out how to do that, start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls. There are almost always more shop girls than they need, and you can have her show you something to make the conversation legit. If there is a spark, then have her put her phone number on your phone. If she is interested in you, she will. Then you can talk (or more) with her when she isn't working. If she won't give you her phone number, then it is time to move on anyway.

The point is, why talk remotely when there are plenty of girls who will talk with you in person? DIA is full of scammers, as are many of the online dating sites. At least by meeting in person, you are able to get visual cues along with the conversation to help weed out potential trouble.

• Thanks 1

jtmwatchbiz
22 minutes ago, Headshot said:

If you are already here in Cebu, why would you even bother with online dating services?

i'm going to just make a wild guess but perhaps because he wants to?  i don't recall him asking if everyone thought it was a good idea or not.  setting aside your and mine,  luckily he got some valid on-topic replies tho huh?  ?

• Thanks 1

the.lone.gunman
1 hour ago, Enuff said:

I have met many girl and without even trying.

Once at Ayala, I was asking which ATM would allow p40k withdraws (before the HSBC posts) and believe it or not that sparked a lot of conversation with many friendly ladies.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

That is because they all wanted to help you spend it.

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

start by going shopping, and talk with the cute shop girls.

Or stay home and surf DIA because if that cute shop girl is available and looking then chances are she is on DIA so why wear out your shoes going from store to store when you can do it the modern way?

(Not that the "going shopping" way is wrong, but the online way is just fine for some people so I would not knock it.)

Anyway, the 

On 5/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, Rexsmith said:

Just a few suggestions.  Using the "New Incognito Window" option on Chrome?  Or trying a different browser? Or trying a VPN plus deleting cookies, plus using an incognito window in a different browser?  These are the things I would try.  The alternative, (for me),  would be to open up my old netbook, which I do not use any more, resetting to factory, and starting fresh.

• Like 1

savarity

Heehee, those are some entertaining replies, but seriously I've been here 3 years so far and have never met up with any girl by just walking around, or buying stuff at SM. So, i can understand some people prefer to use dating sites, after all they have their place.

A_Simple_Man
22 minutes ago, savarity said:

I've been here 3 years so far and have never met up with any girl by just walking around, or buying stuff at SM

Seriously?  You are not trying very hard are ya?  Try putting a fatter wallet in your pocket ?

• Haha 1

Enuff
Heehee, those are some entertaining replies, but seriously I've been here 3 years so far and have never met up with any girl by just walking around, or buying stuff at SM. So, i can understand some people prefer to use dating sites, after all they have their place.

Try joking (simple jokes) like tell them you're Korean or that you are looking for a balut buffet. A simple laugh and the ice is broken. Proceed to ask about the husband or boyfriend. Once the "no sir, no boyfriend since birth" is out there then you can move in.

Start by taking them somewhere away from their neighborhood but still Filipino food. If they life in Guadalupe, take them to Lahug area. I'd suggest an outdoor BBQ to make her more comfortable. She will recognize the menu and will immediately acclimate herself to the people. Make sure you order local as well.

Make the 1st date a quick one. Give her time to think about the evening. Never text them the same night. Wait until she texts you.

2nd date info available on my new e-book series.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

max111
49 minutes ago, savarity said:

I've been here 3 years so far and have never met up with any girl by just walking around,

Buy a blank t-shirt find a place where they can print text on clothes.

Suggested text:  "Am alone and looking for a wife"

If whippy was still a member here, he could have shown you some trix...

• Haha 4