Enuff

Waste bins, recycling bins, large plastic cans

Enuff

Been on the hunt for some decent sized trash cans and recycling bins.

Popa save plastic bottles, aluminum cans and cardboard, need to get it organized. I know I'll spend more that will ever be made on the items but it's a matter of cleanliness and organizing.

Once again, the pics are from olx posted in Manila, has anyone actually seen anything in Cebu?f51d3bf30400c198f94acdebcf635a92.jpg2d31cd7ec7d350acedc344aa023960a3.jpgbdff9fff4ee6a9770f11ded09a27ac28.jpg

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

colemanlee

Ive got two of the ones on top, got them at Home Depot here, Would Imagine they carry them in Cebu only difference I see is mine are blue

Woolf

@Enuff

I have seen the top green one at Fiesta Mall Tabunok, Talisay, they had a few

I know it is a bit far for you 

Another option is to get some plastic barrels 

https://www.google.dk/maps/@10.2564699,123.8591545,3a,75y,349.31h,70.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s28NmUdYzXBJD2zJmHtlBmw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It is on CSCR in talisay, I guess there are other places to get them

I can not remember what money they are asking for them   ( about 1000 php ???? )

Edited by Woolf

Enuff
Ive got two of the ones on top, got them at Home Depot here, Would Imagine they carry them in Cebu only difference I see is mine are blue
Home Depot in Tacloban?

Enuff
[mention=15324]Enuff[/mention]
I have seen the top green one at Fiesta Mall Tabunok, Talisay, they had a few
I know it is a bit far for you 
Another option is to get some plastic barrels 
https://www.google.dk/maps/@10.2564699,123.8591545,3a,75y,349.31h,70.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s28NmUdYzXBJD2zJmHtlBmw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
It is on CSCR in talisay, I guess there are other places to get them
I can not remember what money they are asking for them   ( about 1000 php ???? )
Nothing is too far, currently working on an order from Manila, 3 250L roller bins & 3 120L hooded bins, trying to get to Cebu for under p25,000.

Sorry, my conscience won't let me use plastic barrels. If I got to see it daily it's gonna be proper or not at all.

Kabisay-an gid

Have you checked Ace and True Value?

Enuff
Have you checked Ace and True Value?
Ace Lacion & Handyman Liloan, no have

Trying big Cebu today

Kabisay-an gid

If Ace and True Value strike out - try Savers Depot. They have stores in Cebu City, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu.

http://saversdepot.com.ph/branch-location/

Enuff

DING DING DING DING

Ace hardware struck out. On our way to Savers when taxi made wrong turn towards S&R, no worries, we hungry.

Looked quickly, nothing with trash cans. Show some Egyptian looking don't a photo, they have.

I bought a 45 gallon Rubbermaid roughneck wheeled with attached lid for p2,699 (for papas cardboard)

I also purchased 2 of the 32 gallon wheeled with detached lids for p1,999 (for papas plastic & aluminum)

With current rates the ROI is slightly under 63 years but the eye sore is no more.
fcdd4a9c1df9ce59098687eabe059999.jpg30f4e2983c3fcc9d33951562e47190d8.jpg

• Like 2

Dafey
13 minutes ago, Enuff said:

With current rates the ROI is slightly under 63 years but the eye sore is no more.

Not to mention critter control...

• Like 1

wolfcreek

Unless someone steals them.....

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

We use empty margarine drums that we get from a local bakery for 100 pesos. I believe that they are 30 gallon drums.

colemanlee
10 hours ago, Enuff said:

Sorry, my conscience won't let me use plastic barrels. If I got to see it daily it's gonna be proper or not at all.

The longer you stay here, the more your attitude will change....I find sometimes its just not worth the trouble or the battle....You sound like me (exactly) seven years ago...and thats not a bad thing...the girls left for Manila this morning, last night I had to pull D.I. on them to get packed, and this morning they were still late....sometimes its better for my karma to just go with the flow...

• Like 2

rep1

Probably unrelated, but I saw Rustans selling larger version of simplehuman's beautiful trash cans, like:

81goaLFA6EL._SX522_.jpg