Enuff

Looking for a decent hand truck, hand cart, 2 wheel dolley etc

Enuff

Searching for a decent 2 wheeled hand cart, hand truck etc

Has any actually seen anything here in Cebu, pics are from olx and from Manila.341d0cd79a1282f2f24769e9a4470316.jpga37e65a9a363239eb05c2ce95187691f.jpg

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Dafey

I bought a good one at Ace about a year ago. It is heavy metal tubing with rails on the back for sliding up/down steps. Love it and use it all the time. I'll see if I can send a photo

The one you photographed looks like it will break with the first heavy load

• Like 1

Enuff
I bought a good one at Ace about a year ago. It is heavy metal tubing with rails on the back for sliding up/down steps. Love it and use it all the time. I'll see if I can send a photo
The one you photographed looks like it will break with the first heavy load
Agreed, which Ace?

Dafey

Bought it at SM City, but I think handyman has a variety. This one is a Stanley. The only complaint I have is the tires are inflatable and need refilling often. Think I'll replace them with the solid tires when they wear out.

IMG_6978.thumb.JPG.ac0b8c7eaa628da90d9118b8fd044443.JPGIMG_6979.thumb.JPG.b79b8401fe1bfbe5a2236a15259eb3cf.JPG

The rails are a life saver and you can single hand a good load up or down steps

Can't remember the price but they were on sale under 2000.

I see Lazada has a heavy duty one

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/milwaukee-800-lb-capacity-red-steel-heavy-duty-hand-truck-i106252998-s106943695.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.71.35996aabySgUwK&search=1

Expensive but if you're hauling loads it's worth it.

• Like 1

Dafey

@Enuff

I purchased this one about 2 years ago from Handyman Fuente. Happy with it but I doubt it would handle 150 lbs for long. If you need a folding one I'd recommend it but cheaper at Handyman.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/magna-cart-personal-hand-truck-150lbs-68kg-i106411308-s107122059.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.79.10776aabHu2lRa&search=1

• Like 1

Woolf
Jawny

I purchased a folding, lightweight model at True Value a few years back. In the Ayala mall.  I only use or for small, indoor tasks.  The heavier duty ones I’ve seen in most every hardware store I’ve been to.  I bought the heavy duty one I use in Leyte.

• Like 1

Enuff
Woolf
Enuff
I'm heading to Ace, True Value, Handyman, Wilcon & others in search today. If not Lazada next

Headshot
3 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I'm heading to Ace, True Value, Handyman, Wilcon & others in search today. If not Lazada next

Check out Belmont too. Actually, they are most likely to have what you need.

• Like 2

Enuff
Check out Belmont too. Actually, they are most likely to have what you need.
Was at Belmont yesterday, very disappointing. The build up was too much, not much different than Citi or Cebu home. Was hoping for and actual hardware store

• Sad 1

Jawny
14 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Was at Belmont yesterday, very disappointing. The build up was too much, not much different than Citi or Cebu home. Was hoping for and actual hardware store

The only Belmont store I went to was close to pier 1 in Cebu.  I thought there was another one in Mandaue.  The place near Pier 1 was fairly large and carried many choices when compared to the mall stores.  I had the impression the Mandaue store was smaller, fewer choices.

RogerDat

Last I was in both, they had different lines of good above basic ones.

Enuff
Last I was in both, they had different lines of good above basic ones.
Just purchased decent solid hand truck with solid wheels for p1900 from Belmont Mandaue, thanks all

• Like 1