Sign in to follow this  
Joe Sixpack

Rumah Highlands hotel

Joe Sixpack

Spent a few nights here earlier this month and came away impressed.  Got a p2000 all-in rate online and it was definitely a good value.  No credit card required but a p1000 deposit was needed.

Hotel is about a year old and located up the mountain past Marco Polo...about a p150 ride from IT Park.  Great views especially from the rooftop resto/small bar and it's a very quiet location.  Rooms seem insulated well and we weren't disturbed by other guests, which is rare in this country.  I should add that we visited mid-week and they have parties sometimes on weekends.

We had two single beds (2 adults, 1 child), hot water, fast wifi, and ref wd minibar.  Electric kettle and complentary bottled water and coffee also included.  There was also a free breakfast buffet which was quite tasty.

Best of all were the swimming pool and a bathtub.  Pool isn't huge but it wasn't crowded either and we had fun...and there was hot water for a good soak in the tub.  All in all, it was a good stay and IMO a very good value.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Joe Sixpack
8 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

$39 USD a night was the lowest price on TripAdvisor. Rating of 3.5 based on 23 reviews.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298460-d12827121-Reviews-Rumah_Highlands_Hotel-Cebu_City_Cebu_Island_Visayas.html

We went through booking.com with my genius (insert joke here!) rating and it was p1600 plus the 25% tax/fees.  I think you get that rating quite easily.  Still a good value at p2500 or so considering the free buffet breakfast, pool, and bathtub.

HTM

Some photos

index.jpg

jk.jpg

images.jpg

20171122-141843-largejpg.jpg

rumah-highlands-hotel.jpg

uy-1.jpg

• Thanks 1