Sign in to follow this  
JSL-USMC

5-String Banjo

JSL-USMC

Anyone got a 5-string Banjo that the're tired of playing. I've looked on the Philippines sites and they are all a little more expensive than I can afford.   (phone number Deleted)

Edited by Aerosick
phone number Deleted

Woolf
37 minutes ago, JSL-USMC said:

Anyone got a 5-string Banjo that the're tired of playing. I've looked on the Philippines sites and they are all a little more expensive than I can afford.  xxxx xxx xxxx

May not be a good idea to put your phone number in a public forum

people can send you a private message if they want 

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 3

JSL-USMC
7 hours ago, JSL-USMC said:

Anyone got a 5-string Banjo that the're tired of playing. I've looked on the Philippines sites and they are all a little more expensive than I can afford.   (phone number Deleted)

Well I guess you can message me. Why would you delete a phone number and then add (phone number deleted)?

Lordblacknail

hi John   I bought your buttermilk starter but it was in a bag that was stolen by the airport driver that brought us home. I have ordered it again and it should be here by the end of the month. If you see or hear of a Ukeleli or however you spell it, Katie is looking for one, or a banjo if you find one you don't want.

RogerDat

Where did you order the buttermilk starter from? Thanks.

Lordblacknail

from Amazon before we left for the US, then again when we got back. It should be here by the eom.

musicman666