Problems Logging On Read more... ×
A_Simple_Man

Testosterone Enanthate Injection Now Available Online

Irenicus
3 hours ago, Contango said:

So this is for a better sex life right?

It's like weed - it's makes everything better.  

And TRT level stuff is a LOT cheaper in the Philippines.  Just gotta have a good, reliable source. 

• Haha 1

A_Simple_Man
5 hours ago, Irenicus said:

It's like weed - it's makes everything better. 

I'm following the comments (now I know it is available if a person knows where to look) but I am looking at the age factor.

Surely a 50 ish year old gent would find that it makes everything better, but what about people in their 60s?  Or maybe even some in their 70s would want to try it.  Is there an age to stop taking it or an age where it is unsafe to start?

"Better sex life" sounds like Peter Pan in Never-never land to those who have started to get age related ED and lack of "drive".

Travis

i have been off and on I cant Test. i cant tell a whole of difference. 

nothingbutquestions

Regarding the T Cypionate, are you buying it local or from Thailand?

Is Propionate available?

For a NEEDLE-FREE boost to your T levels, read the topics on CLOMID and CLOMIPHENE.

The most reliable indicator that your T levels are low is waking up WITHOUT morning wood. 

AGE LIMITS: I know men at 70 taking Clomid who wake up and enjoy seeing their morning wood. 

• Haha 1

HTM
On 5/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Monsoon said:

Definitely not 100mg/ml of Test enth. 

Yes..?
Testosterone Enanthate 10ml  and 100mg/ml = 1000 mg. and only 400 peso.
Irenicus say he us 100mg/4 days, that's is only 1ml (40 pesos).
Then only 320 pesos a month, not expensive.

I also reading this

Dose-Dependent Effects of Testosterone on Sexual Function, Mood, and Visuospatial Cognition in Older Men

Province-life

If you just want it for quality of life then 100mg per week will be plenty. 1 injection per week will be fine with test E, some do 2 but really makes no difference.
The amount of actual Testosterone you get depends on the ester aswell, 100mg of test E is 70mg of test, 100mg of test p is 80mg of test.

Average production of a man in their early 20s is only about 40mg per week so with 70mg you should be happy lol.
Shouldn't need to worry about any side effects at that level, anything above 250mg or so per week then you should be getting regular bloods done and you'd need to monitor Estrogen closely.

No idea if the one linked is fully dosed or not but it could be, raw test is dirt cheap.

Sorry for the odd first post but I've been reading the forum for a while and bodybuilding used to be a hobby of mine haha.

• Like 1

Dafey
Posted (edited)

Thanks @Province-life.

What are the side effects and what happens when you stop using?

Oh....and Welcome aboard!!!

Edited by Dafey

Flakes

I think suplementing with T gives always side effects.

smokey

well I am still waiting to here where you get it seems its always in you know the right place and say the magic words   if it works many of us will like to try but we need details how much where to buy etc  pm if needed but lets get the facts..

scottjude
On 5/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, Irenicus said:

I've been doing cypionate for about four months now.  100 ml every four days.   Brand name is Cypionax (Thai brand).  Use 23 gauge 3 ML needles.  I get the cypionate from a supplement store 2500p for 10 vials (each vial 200 ml).  Stuff works great - just get your bloods done.  Yeah, you can get all kinds of stuff at the supplement store - or just ask the big ass Filipinos at the gym. 

I HATE needles so shooting the first time by myself took about two hours of p*ssy-footing around.  Just watch YT vids on injection techniques and it's fine.  Just go fast - like you are throwing a dart.  If you go slow, the needle makes a popping sound going in which will probably make you barf. 

Die hard.  Die young.  Dianabol.

Would you be able to give the name of the supp store and do they deliver nationwide. I"m in Manila 

smokey

I found a gel from Australia working fine