Problems Logging On Read more... ×
A_Simple_Man

Testosterone Enanthate Injection Now Available Online

A_Simple_Man

There was a thread here 5 years back about pros and cons and availability of Testosterone Injections.  Many, many pages on the subject and its a closed thread now.  Here is the link

So its worth discussing again because it is now available on Lazada.  Get it while it lasts as someone might shut them down at any time but here is the link as of this minute:

TestE.thumb.jpg.9cc7824f577ea61207c3c7a7485ce913.jpg

So has anyone ever injected themselves with this stuff.  Give us a beginners tutorial about how to do it.  No point asking a doctor as this is marketed for "pet health" and a Philippine doc would tell you he cannot administer it on humans, IMHO.

A_Simple_Man

I'm shocked.  5 years ago there were 11 pages of people wanting to discuss Test E (AKA Testosterone Enanthate) injections and now that I have found it available in Philippines no one wants to talk about it.  Does no one here inject it?

Monsoon

Based on the price alone, I would bet you if you had it tested it won't be testosterone enanthate. Definitely not 100mg/ml of Test enth. 

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man
1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

if you had it tested

That may be difficult to do, unless a person was to buy some and try it on Mikey

(Remember the old tv commercial:  "I'm not gonna try it, let's let Mikey.   Wow.  Mikey likes it")

• Like 1

Flakes
2 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

I'm shocked.  5 years ago there were 11 pages of people wanting to discuss Test E (AKA Testosterone Enanthate) injections and now that I have found it available in Philippines no one wants to talk about it.  Does no one here inject it?

Maybe less folks around now then 5 years ago?

I have heard that supplementing with T will raise ur body temperature thus making u feel more hot all the time i am not sure this is practical here..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A_Simple_Man
23 minutes ago, Flakes said:

making u feel more hot all the time i am not sure this is practical here

Oh.  I thought it made you feel "hot" for all the women here. :hyper: Isn't that the stuff that puts more "spring in your thing" than the big "V"?

easy44
On 5/8/2018 at 7:47 PM, A_Simple_Man said:

There was a thread here 5 years back about pros and cons and availability of Testosterone Injections.  Many, many pages on the subject and its a closed thread now.  Here is the link

So its worth discussing again because it is now available on Lazada.  Get it while it lasts as someone might shut them down at any time but here is the link as of this minute:

TestE.thumb.jpg.9cc7824f577ea61207c3c7a7485ce913.jpg

So has anyone ever injected themselves with this stuff.  Give us a beginners tutorial about how to do it.  No point asking a doctor as this is marketed for "pet health" and a Philippine doc would tell you he cannot administer it on humans, IMHO.

They sell it at Pacifica Agrivet for less than 300 p, or at least it used to be a few years ago.  No point in giving a tutorial.  You can Google it and get all the info you need.  I tried it for a while but it seemed underdosed.

• Like 1

RangerUp

Injections seem a little extreme, don't they have gel or cream?

Irenicus

I've been doing cypionate for about four months now.  100 ml every four days.   Brand name is Cypionax (Thai brand).  Use 23 gauge 3 ML needles.  I get the cypionate from a supplement store 2500p for 10 vials (each vial 200 ml).  Stuff works great - just get your bloods done.  Yeah, you can get all kinds of stuff at the supplement store - or just ask the big ass Filipinos at the gym. 

I HATE needles so shooting the first time by myself took about two hours of p*ssy-footing around.  Just watch YT vids on injection techniques and it's fine.  Just go fast - like you are throwing a dart.  If you go slow, the needle makes a popping sound going in which will probably make you barf. 

Die hard.  Die young.  Dianabol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

rfm010
15 hours ago, Irenicus said:

I've been doing cypionate for about four months now.  100 ml every four days.   Brand name is Cypionax (Thai brand).  Use 23 gauge 3 ML needles.  I get the cypionate from a supplement store 2500p for 10 vials (each vial 200 ml).  Stuff works great - just get your bloods done.  Yeah, you can get all kinds of stuff at the supplement store - or just ask the big ass Filipinos at the gym. 

I HATE needles so shooting the first time by myself took about two hours of p*ssy-footing around.  Just watch YT vids on injection techniques and it's fine.  Just go fast - like you are throwing a dart.  If you go slow, the needle makes a popping sound going in which will probably make you barf. 

Die hard.  Die young.  Dianabol.

Do you notice any distinct side effects?  Mood swings in particular, or maybe hair loss, or suspicious tumor growth?

bob the builder

If your injecting 100ml every 4 days that is way way to much an experienced body builder would maybe use 1ml 2x per week just saying....you realy need to know what your doing with steroids any cycle over 12 weeks could destroy you future sex life :mellow:

• Like 2

Monsoon
3 hours ago, bob the builder said:

If your injecting 100ml every 4 days that is way way to much an experienced body builder would maybe use 1ml 2x per week

Im pretty sure he meant 100mg every 4 days which would be a TRT dose. 

3 hours ago, bob the builder said:

any cycle over 12 weeks could destroy you future sex life 

Most pro BB's never come off of test. Many have multiple children. Heck Ronnie Coleman even had a paternity suit against him for donations made to a sperm bank! 

• Like 2

Monsoon
7 hours ago, Irenicus said:

(each vial 200 ml)

I think you'll find that you are not injecting 100 ML and each vial of Cypionax contains nowhere near 200ml. 

• Like 2

Irenicus
8 hours ago, bob the builder said:

If your injecting 100ml every 4 days that is way way to much an experienced body builder would maybe use 1ml 2x per week just saying....you realy need to know what your doing with steroids any cycle over 12 weeks could destroy you future sex life :mellow:

As Monsoon noted, I meant to say 100 mg every 4 days.

No sides that I see.  Already bald so that ain't a thing.  Increased muscle mass, energy, sex drive and all the rest which ain't a bad thing.  Worst side effect is creeping myself out every time I gotta pop a needle in my leg.  It literally doesn't hurt - it just freaks me out every time.

• Haha 1

Contango

So this is for a better sex life right?