Sign in to follow this  
HTM

My ceiling fan recommendation

HTM
3 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I prefer a regular whole room ceiling fan or if that's not an option, a wall fan or stand fan that can be pointed to where it's needed or allowed to swing

I use that as additional in my living room. This ceiling fan makes a good circulation in the room.

SkyMan
5 minutes ago, HTM said:

I use that as additional in my living room. This ceiling fan makes a good circulation in the room.

But I'm not sitting in the room, I'm sitting in my chair.  I want a nice light breeze on me,  not an occasional blast. It's like trying to drink from a loose fire hose. Once in a while it's in the right direction but then it's too strong.  And the rest of the time it's blowing papers and other things off into the floor.

HTM
5 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

But I'm not sitting in the room, I'm sitting in my chair. 

I exercise running around in the room so the fan always hit me, need to stay in shape for my wives. hehe