Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Decent Globe plan

Enuff

We've been using a Globe promo code for a while now. Unlimited text to all networks and 2gb data for p90, good for 7 days. Works out to be right around p400 monthly.

GOTSCOMBODD90 : 2GB Mobile Data With Unli All Net Texts For 7 Days

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

To avail, have p90 in your account and text GOTSCOMBODD90 to 8080

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HeyMike
1 hour ago, Enuff said:

We've been using a Globe promo code for a while now. Unlimited text to all networks and 2gb data for p90, good for 7 days. Works out to be right around p400 monthly.

That is the promo I have been using for months now, also. I think Woolf may have recommended it. If you do not use the full 2 gb of data in the 7 days, you can roll over the mb's you have left by renewing the promo before the expiration time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dafey
2 hours ago, HeyMike said:

If you do not use the full 2 gb of data in the 7 days, you can roll over the mb's you have left

No Way !!!!

• Like 1

Davaoeno

Is that a " No Way! I am very excited to hear that ", or a  " No Way! not a hope in hell of that happening  "??

Your post is like my wife's average comment which leaves half of the words and most of the context out !! hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HeyMike
48 minutes ago, Dafey said:

No Way !!!!

Way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Woolf
3 hours ago, HeyMike said:

That is the promo I have been using for months now, also. I think Woolf may have recommended it. If you do not use the full 2 gb of data in the 7 days, you can roll over the mb's you have left by renewing the promo before the expiration time.

The one I been talking about is gosurf50 works out to be 10GB for about 500 php

but you have to reload every 3 day

https://www.globe.com.ph/prepaid/promos/gosurf?jsid=5CD6CF721C1A66DD9E1E7024F8737D9A.41524895224519

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

HeyMike
5 minutes ago, Woolf said:

The one I been talking about is gosurf50 works out to be 10GB for about 500 php

but you have to reload every 3 day

https://www.globe.com.ph/prepaid/promos/gosurf?jsid=5CD6CF721C1A66DD9E1E7024F8737D9A.41524895224519

Okay, I remember now. The GOTSCOMBODD90  is actually a pretty good plan. 450 php for 10 gb, reload every 7 days.

Woolf
6 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

Okay, I remember now. The GOTSCOMBODD90  is actually a pretty good plan. 450 php for 10 gb, reload every 7 days.

I work out the GOTSCOMBODD90 to be about 8 GB

Smart have the same as GOSURF50     

Its is gigasurf 50     GIGA50 to 9999

https://smart.com.ph/Prepaid/promos/type/all

Edited by Woolf

HeyMike
2 minutes ago, Woolf said:

I work out the GOTSCOMBODD90 to be about 8 GB

Smart have the same as GOSURF50     

Its is gigasurf 50     GIGA50 to 9999

https://smart.com.ph/Prepaid/promos/type/all

My bad; you are correct. It is 8 GB a month if you use the 2 GB in the 7 days. But if you use 10 GB a month it will cost you 450p on the GOTSCOMBODD90 promo.

• Like 1

samatm
19 hours ago, Enuff said:

Globe has a new plan even better.. I used it last week  first time..    UNLIMITED CALLING  Globe TNT,  UNLIMTED  ALL NET TEXTING  and  2 GB data for  7 days..   GOSAKTO140     140 pesos only.     560 peso a month for   Unlimted calling texting and  8 GB data .. not bad.  text code to 8080.  thank me later :P

Enuff
Globe has a new plan even better.. I used it last week  first time..    UNLIMITED CALLING  Globe TNT,  UNLIMTED  ALL NET TEXTING  and  2 GB data for  7 days..   GOSAKTO140     140 pesos only.     560 peso a month for   Unlimted calling texting and  8 GB data .. not bad.  text code to 8080.  thank me later
You ant me to pay p50 extra so I can talk on the phone?

FYI, text messages don't have background noise, hehe

Mikal
17 hours ago, Dafey said:

No Way !!!!

That bit really caught my eye also, made me start thinking about how my Smart giga99 plan works.

It has the same basic dimensions as the Globe plan the OP mentioned, but it's 99 php for 7-days and includes 1.1GB for 'Youtube, Iflix & more' 

Lately they've also been adding 1GB of Youtube, for 1-hour, every day.  I'm not sure why that is, if it's to be more competitive/differentiate or if it's even part of my giga99.  I've been getting a text every day telling me that I have that 1GB allotment 'on top of your active promotion.'  It is fairly recent, maybe in the last month or so I think.

Anyway, the main point is that I have also noticed that I sometimes have a good deal more than 2GB of data also.  I never use my full data allotment, but I usually dump most of whatever I have left to someone else just before my giga99 expires (they have 24-hours to use it or lose it).  I also usually wait to re-register until my current registration expires.  But not always, sometimes I re-register just before my current registration expires, and I sometimes forget to dump my remaining data.

The interesting thing is that when I do have data left, and I do re-register early, I have noticed that I am starting off with more than my 2GB allowance.  I only noticed that in the last few months, never noticed that before.

Yesterday afternoon, since I had noticed some extra data allotment at times, and because of the post here saying that unused Globe data was 'rolling over' I kept an eye on this when it was (almost) time to re-register.  And my unused allotment of 'Open Access (Shareable)' data DID roll over.

Very, very interesting indeed.  Next week I'll leave a good deal more unused data in my allotment to make it easier to track.  But if you're on Smart then you might want to watch this closely also.  For me it would make a big difference in how I handle my 'extra' data, and it would let me get more value out of my weekly, 99 php.

Alfred E. Neuman

I use Globe‘s GoSurf50 + GoWatch29 for my wifi (kid & asawa relentless on FB and Youtube), my fone is on GIGA99

• Like 1

aussiekangaroo

GOCOMBOAAFBFD148 is the bomb, unli surfing with 800mb capping a day before slowing down good for 7 days.

If you want to add text and calling to above use GOCOMBOGHBFA18 followed by GOCOMBOAKCOF139 (157 Pesos) = 1020 all net texts, 510 mins calls to Globe/TM for 30 days/1 month (20MB free Facebook for 1 day)

Edited by aussiekangaroo
  • Like 1

Woolf
30 minutes ago, aussiekangaroo said:

GOCOMBOAAFBFD148 is the bomb, unli surfing with 800mb capping a day before slowing down good for 7 days.

0.8 GB x 7= 5.6 GB

and no all net txt , only 50 text go  globe 

image.png.c17b6dbb00e3b9d0bb119bd643859552.png

http://moredataph.blogspot.dk/2017/12/gocomboaafbfd148-is-best-unli-data-good.html

Edited by Woolf