Jump to content

FOREIGNER ENTERING SULU SEA PHILIPPINES


Recommended Posts

cogon88

Going to be reading about his Kidnapping on the 6PM News Soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
oztony
10 minutes ago, cogon88 said:

Going to be reading about his Kidnapping on the 6PM News Soon

I hope not ....he makes the clearest/best quality little clips that I have ever seen , the others must use an old mobile phone ...because that was klaro kaauyu...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandingo
39 minutes ago, oztony said:

I hope not ....he makes the clearest/best quality little clips that I have ever seen , the others must use an old mobile phone ...because that was klaro kaauyu...

His girlfriend is a honey too.....be a shame anything happened to her :)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
shadow
1 hour ago, cogon88 said:

Going to be reading about his Kidnapping on the 6PM News Soon

Nah, he's been here for 7 months, he knows all about everything Philippines.

  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Simple_Man

Well that was a letdown.  The best shots were in the last 30 seconds of the video where the girl is on the beach in a bikini and that is just a teaser for the "next blog" wherever that is.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

a stunning part of the world, shame its pretty much off limits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
6 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Well that was a letdown.  The best shots were in the last 30 seconds of the video where the girl is on the beach in a bikini and that is just a teaser for the "next blog" wherever that is.

taaadaaa

Spoiler

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Simple_Man
17 hours ago, soupeod said:

taaadaaa

Nice follow up video.  Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod

Very nice beaches.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Contango

Beautiful..off the bottom of Palawan.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24

At around the 5:30 mark there is a smoke plume in the background. Not to be an alarmist, but is that a burning boat?

Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Simple_Man
6 minutes ago, Chris24 said:

Not to be an alarmist, but is that a burning boat?

Probably, better stay away.  It would be a shame if too many foreigners went to this unspoiled place.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod

Holy cow, sweet sweet sand bar and crystal clear ocean!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Contango
58 minutes ago, soupeod said:

Holy cow, sweet sweet sand bar and crystal clear ocean!

 

Was just going to post this, Beautiful - nice beach too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...