Sign in to follow this  
lamoe

10 M telephone cord needed

lamoe
1 minute ago, Mikal said:

Silicon Valley at Ayala.  Almost certain it's 'Silicon Valley', can check, but not sure that it will be today.  But one of the largest electronics stores on the 3rd-floor in one of the corridors running between the center of the mall and the 'main' entrance/Rustans.  One of the 2 corridors devoted to 'electronics', primarily cell phones, etc.

I bought a 10-meter cord there about 4-months ago.  I can even recall where they were - walk through the entrance (checkout counter will be on your right) walk straight to the far wall, turn left.  Walk down that aisle, at the very end of the aisle, on your left and at the bottom of that rack.  OR right on the other side of that rack in the next aisle over, near the bottom.

Damn I have trouble remembering if I zipped up or not

At first I thought she just liked looking and then realized she didn't want to be embarrassed :oldtimer:

• Haha 1

Mikal
7 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Damn I have trouble remembering if I zipped up or not

At first I thought she just liked looking and then realized she didn't want to be embarrassed :oldtimer:

Yep, pretty much the same here - I did see your question when you first posted it, but it took me until this morning to remember where the heck I found that cable.  So very sloooow recall, but very vivid image when I finally did remember.  This time.

Anyway, I'll check today or tomorrow if you haven't already found one by then.

• Thanks 1

lamoe
4 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Yep, pretty much the same here - I did see your question when you first posted it, but it took me until this morning to remember where the heck I found that cable.  So very sloooow recall, but very vivid image when I finally did remember.  This time.

Anyway, I'll check today or tomorrow if you haven't already found one by then.

Ayala is about a 15 min walk  - may head over after breakfast - Robinson's same

Mikal

Too bad that 'vivid' picture did not include the store name - it was Octagon not Silicon Valley.

Regardless, 'Out of stock Sir'.

• Thanks 1

lamoe
2 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Too bad that 'vivid' picture did not include the store name - it was Octagon not Silicon Valley.

Regardless, 'Out of stock Sir'.

Did hit them last visit.

She said <2 K was too much for DSL - BUT - now that she realizes "free - no load needed" Globe land line included no comments.

lamoe

Yeah, Yippee, Yahoo

Found it - well actually 14 Footers w/connector plug already installed  47.75P each at Handyman Robinson's Fuentes

Section of telephone connectors and cords but no wire

Also sale on nice SS 750 Ml thermos 197 P with 2 L water (in a bottle & not yellow) donation