Moderating

oztony

• Administrator
Dafey
17 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Only  thing is appendages and other stuff looks bigger when you shrink - ears, nose, etc.

brain...

• Haha 5
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• Flakes

• Davaoeno

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a fan of over moderating , it dampens things a bit if someone is just strolling around looking for stuff to pick at , I would say right now is the smoothest and least moderating used since I

The forum rules were written with the idea in mind we are mature adults here. Obviously, that is not completely true across the board.

i just read this thread and let me be the first to step up and say that tony is awesome.  however those that haven't met him don't need to take my word for it...just ask him and he'll tell ya  

46 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Only  thing is appendages and other stuff looks bigger when you shrink - ears, nose, etc.

They actually keeps on growing life through...

Regarding moderating, do the administrators here moderate as well?

You are very few moderators? The staff list, lists 7 of you.

oztony
1 hour ago, max111 said:

You are very few moderators

The admins do moderate ...but rarely because they are not as involved at present with the forum as they have been in the past , there is basically no difference between admin or moderator these days except for Don who keeps the show on the road via the CP (Control Panel) and who also I might add donates a hell of a lot of his time to keep everything functioning correctly ... so mainly Dafey , Shadow (who is admin) Don/ SaltyDog  and myself ...Paul did not appoint me to this position , the new owner did several moths prior to Paul's departure.

I am of the belief that there is a lot less moderation going on now as there was in the past ...things are left to slide a little here and there without over moderating or the micro management that Paul used to engage upon with the moderation ...before I was a moderator I used to get put off with overboard interjection from staff in certain area's so I mainly posted in the hidden forums ...when I was appointed I decided to try and make it a level field of play as much as possible without the over moderating or controlling that had been a past routine ...people should for the most part be capable of moderating themselves , I am probably the only one to ban anyone (2 people) since Paul left , but that was 2 people that we were simply better off without. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
jtmwatchbiz

i just read this thread and let me be the first to step up and say that tony is awesome.  however those that haven't met him don't need to take my word for it...just ask him and he'll tell ya   :biggrin_01:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
oztony
1 minute ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i just read this thread and let me be the first to step up and say that tony is awesome.  however those that haven't met him don't need to take my word for it...just ask him and he'll tell ya   :biggrin_01:

You are a funny guy Fred ...that is exactly why you will be required to assist with my red horse bill when I hit Cebu next............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
shadow
10 minutes ago, oztony said:

You are a funny guy Fred ...that is exactly why you will be required to assist with my red horse bill when I hit Cebu next............

That should be worth a couple of fake rolexs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

?

How about doing some rereading before posting? the one would have been more correct. You think anyone else to join your statement?

Joke. lang.

Davaoeno
4 minutes ago, max111 said:

?

How about doing some rereading before posting? the one would have been more correct. You think anyone else to join your statement?

Joke. lang.

Could you please add some verbs to your posts for us English speakers? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Could you please add some verbs to your posts for us English speakers? ?

If I knew you canucks knew to speak english I might have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

Yes, And

He thinks 6.5" is big! hehehe

I also need to remind all that her in the Philippine we use the metric system.

Its actually a strict law, and hard penelty for not using the metric system her! ( so that needs moderating hehe)

jtmwatchbiz
36 minutes ago, HTM said:

I also need to remind all that her in the Philippine

if you told us who she is maybe we would know what you're talking about !   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Davaoeno
10 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

if you told us who she is maybe we would know what you're talking about !   

I met a girl just last week. She asked me what I have? I told her "9" . She asked me " what's that in metric"?

Obviously they do take their metric seriously here !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Enuff
Yeah no over moderating.
on other forums u can simply challenge other posters to meet up for fist fights in case of a verbal dispute but here thats still not allowed.
I'm available for meet ups and fisticuffs if desired.

My only rule is we drink 1st then fight, loser pays the check.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
colemanlee
3 minutes ago, Enuff said:

My only rule is we drink 1st then fight, loser pays the check.

45's never loose...bring lots of pesos.....:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1