• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• Flakes

• Davaoeno

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a fan of over moderating , it dampens things a bit if someone is just strolling around looking for stuff to pick at , I would say right now is the smoothest and least moderating used since I

The forum rules were written with the idea in mind we are mature adults here. Obviously, that is not completely true across the board.

i just read this thread and let me be the first to step up and say that tony is awesome.  however those that haven't met him don't need to take my word for it...just ask him and he'll tell ya  

Yeah no over moderating.

on other forums u can simply challenge other posters to meet up for fist fights in case of a verbal dispute but here thats still not allowed.?

oztony
2 minutes ago, Flakes said:

on other forums u can simply challenge other posters to meet up for fist fights in case of a verbal dispute but here thats still not allowed.?

I would hope to think that meeting up for a fist fight would be the last thing on peoples minds here ...it is not the sort of attitude that the membership here wants to be involved with , when you want to get something out of your system the idea is to do it as politely as you can manage ...then move on ...

One member here , now banned , did ask me for a meetup in Cebu a few years back which I declined ...anything of that nature is a bannable offence , even if it is done via a PM and then reported to staff , we just don't want or need people that feel the need to resort to that level as participants here...but I suppose as rare as it is ...it does happen ...and then they are gone................. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
40 minutes ago, oztony said:

I would hope to think that meeting up for a fist fight would be the last thing on peoples minds here ...it is not the sort of attitude that the membership here wants to be involved with , when you want to get something out of your system the idea is to do it as politely as you can manage ...then move on ...

One member here , now banned , did ask me for a meetup in Cebu a few years back which I declined ...anything of that nature is a bannable offence , even if it is done via a PM and then reported to staff , we just don't want or need people that feel the need to resort to that level as participants here...but I suppose as rare as it is ...it does happen ...and then they are gone................. 

Yes instead we need more sense of humor i agree?..

lamoe
54 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Yeah no over moderating.

42 minutes ago, oztony said:

It's a very good rule.

Never know if the other person adheres to the edicts of the Marquess of Queensberry

• Like 2
Headshot

Yeah, never bring your fists to a gun fight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
oztony
8 minutes ago, lamoe said:

It's a very good rule.

Never know if the other person adheres to the edicts of the Marquess of Queensberry

Well the particular fella that wanted to meet me in Cebu had stated he was 6'5" ...so Queensbury rules would have to have been ruled out ...I think Bill was more onto it in his post.....:baseballbat:

• Like 2
Kabisay-an gid

If some 6'5" fecker tries to jump on me, I'll be adhering to the John Moses Browning Rules to deal with him. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
oztony
3 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

If some 6'5" fecker tries to jump on me, I'll be adhering to the John Moses Browning Rules to deal with him. :thumbsup:

This guy was a member for quite awhile , no dummy by any stretch ...just aggressively argumentative to the full ...you sorta envisage things being the same in the household as well ...he disliked the locals with a passion ...and appeared to dislike most expats as well.................must've dragged himself through every day in a grumpy state..........

• Like 2
Davaoeno
59 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Is that a joke ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Administrator
Dafey
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

you mean A sense of humor

• Haha 1
lamoe
7 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Yeah, never bring your fists to a gun fight.

1 minute ago, oztony said:

Well the particular fella that wanted to meet me in Cebu had stated he was 6'5" ...so Queensbury rules would have to have been ruled out ...I think Bill was more onto it in his post.....:baseballbat:

At 5'6" x 75 Kg wanna guess my beliefs?

To paraphrase Donkey "I've got a baton plus pepper spray and not afraid to use either"

Unless he did bring a gun.:shocked:

• Haha 2
Davaoeno
4 minutes ago, lamoe said:

At 5'6" x 75 Kg wanna guess my beliefs?

I'm surprised ! I thought you were much shorter than that ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
lamoe
6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I'm surprised ! I thought you were much shorter than that ! 

You been peeking in the window again when I'm in bed?:evan:

Seriously - at one time closer to  5' 8"

Only  thing is appendages and other stuff looks bigger when you shrink - ears, nose, etc.

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1