Jump to content
Boss Ross

Saddle Soap/ leather conditioner cleaner

Recommended Posts

Boss Ross

H E L P 

My western leather boots are being eaten up by the humidity here. In the states I used Saddle Soap. Can anyone tell me where I can buy something like it or any good leather cleaner and conditioner?

Thanks,

Ross

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey

It's been about 2 years but I got some at True Value Hardware in Robinson's Galleria. I haven't checked Lazada either but they probably have it or a substitute.

It's one of the items I usually pick up when I travel back to the states. I like Mink oil too.

Also, I've found that keeping them in a rubbermaid type container helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Semper paratus

I bought a product called Gel-Gloss Mink Oil for Leather, a U.S. made product. Found it at Handyman in Dumaguete. Perhaps a Handyman near you may have it also. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey

There is a Handy Man on ground floor of Robinson's Fuente Circle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boss Ross
5 minutes ago, Dafey said:

There is a Handy Man on ground floor of Robinson's Fuente Circle.

Thank You Very Much!

6 minutes ago, Dafey said:

There is a Handy Man on ground floor of Robinson's Fuente Circle.

Thank You Very Much!

8 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

I bought a product called Gel-Gloss Mink Oil for Leather, a U.S. made product. Found it at Handyman in Dumaguete. Perhaps a Handyman near you may have it also. 

Thank You Very Much!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boss Ross
10 minutes ago, Dafey said:

It's been about 2 years but I got some at True Value Hardware in Robinson's Galleria. I haven't checked Lazada either but they probably have it or a substitute.

It's one of the items I usually pick up when I travel back to the states. I like Mink oil too.

Also, I've found that keeping them in a rubbermaid type container helps.

Thanks Again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..