Tradewindze

Whats your favorite Beach Resort in the Philippines?

TequilaSunset

Going to be spending a couple nights at South Beach Hotel in Panglao in Dec, I will give a quick report on it. (Or chime in if you have been there)

• Like 1

TequilaSunset
On 10/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, TequilaSunset said:

Going to be spending a couple nights at South Beach Hotel in Panglao in Dec, I will give a quick report on it. (Or chime in if you have been there)

Forgot all about this follow up until my notification of a like by Tradewindze... great place IMO. Great sunsets from the rooftop bar and tiny resto. We had the room on the 2nd floor, (used in promotion photos) with a direct line of sight to the sea, and their tiny private little beach front.  Sitting on the balcony in the morning, drinking coffee, watching all the tourists wade across low tide to boats for the days events. The staff was friendly and CUTE! :D  I recommend

• Like 2

Dafey
26 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

Forgot all about this follow up until my notification of a like by Tradewindze... great place IMO. Great sunsets from the rooftop bar and tiny resto. We had the room on the 2nd floor, (used in promotion photos) with a direct line of sight to the sea, and their tiny private little beach front.  Sitting on the balcony in the morning, drinking coffee, watching all the tourists wade across low tide to boats for the days events. The staff was friendly and CUTE! :D  I recommend

I don't understand...I checked with the staff and they said you never left the room?

• Like 2

TequilaSunset
I don't understand...I checked with the staff and they said you never left the room?
A gentleman doesn't brag (much)
Maybe meet you in May, I'm coming back for more.... Opportunities?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1