Sign in to follow this  
Woolf

Council resolution requires motorcycle riders and passengers to wear reflectorized vest at night

to_dave007
7 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Right now it's just politicians saying they fixed the problem.

Out here in Tuburan.. or in any of the provincial towns.   I can't figure out why the town doesn't simply buy a stock of reflective tape, and require all trikes and pedicabs to use it..  and free-issue the damn stuff.  Seems like such an easy and inexpensive improvement..  but nope..  not happening.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Thanks 1

lolhahaha

Probably because they know that since nobody is going to enforce using it everybody will just use it for something else, like stringing the tape around the edge of their lot as a border marker. 

T.S.
On 4/6/2018 at 6:51 PM, SkyMan said:

No comments on black window tint or txting while driving?

The Mayor commented on tinted windshields and even responded to the people whining "but its hot here in the Philippines" as their justification.

9LgFulL.png

• Like 2

musicman666

I quite like the tint ...take the beggars and crooked cops away and I might reconsider....  probably something that the mayor doesn’t have to contend with. 

Edited by musicman666
  • Like 2

delancey

Government would rather add laws then thoughtfully enforce already existing laws. One way is effcient the other makes the beast grow even larger.

• Thanks 1