Sign in to follow this  
Flakes

Complicated Dating

smokey
29 minutes ago, Flakes said:

No instead we have rescheduled the date.

Your kidding she did not know it was not you really so she calls this other guy by your name ?

• Like 1

the.lone.gunman
11 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

I guess my question is in this day and age how can you end up chatting with somebody online without ever seeing a picture of them or doing a video chat before you meet them... :rolleyes:

Pictures dont mean much....some gals post pics that are 10 years old when they were 20 pounds lighter. I met one gal who was using her friend’s dating profile and didn’t look like the pic at all. I was a little annoyed but i bought her lunch anyway.

Flakes
Just now, smokey said:

Your kidding she did not know it was not you really so she calls this other guy by your name ?

Ehmm nop after her date she text me back with his name because she know only my nick name but the guy introduced with his she thinks my real name but she still thinks it me. I know it’s getting complicated now but that’s how it is. Anyway I do know his name now.she also doesn’t have his number because she thinks me and him are the same person and she has my number already..

Davaoeno
22 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

I guess my question is in this day and age how can you end up chatting with somebody online without ever seeing a picture of them or doing a video chat before you meet them... :rolleyes:

Yeh but she sounded cute !!    [ and available and eager !!  lol ]

• Haha 1

noddle

maybe  next time, 

agree to meet at a place,  tell her where u r,  wait ,   and also tell her ( when arranging a place to meet) ,  when she meets you,  to send a text,  to make sure its the right bloke..  :-)

lamoe
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Had a first date with a girl i met online.

Ayala 3 pm 4 th floor Cinema.

we texting back forward she is asking what i am wearing i reply shorts and a blue polo .so we are still looking for eachother  on the 4 th floor but i never able to find her and suddenly no more replies or messages from her either.So i call her phone but no answer so after 20 more minutes waiting i send her some very bad swearing words and leave Ayala .Then 3 hours later new messages from her that she thanks me for the nice date in Ayala ??and for even buy her some groceries in Rustans..?? Then her next message from her hey why i use bad language...

Then I finally figured out what happened she saw a foreigner with similar outfit as mine said hi to him they talked had lunch went Rustans he buy her some groceries and all the time she is thinking she is have a date as it was planned with me..

Very hilarious to say the least.

Tips

1. Meet at guard stand by H&M - not in the mall - everyone moves on from entrance

2. Skype, IMO, Viber - pics lie cam doesn't

3. maintain constant text msgs.

4. If possible have them meet you near or at your residence - Lex on Escario  for me  - also was  bring bathing suit to enjoy pool - never did get to pool

liquido
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

and for even buy her some groceries in Rustans.

Money saved for the next......sounds like that was the only thing she was looking for anyways...

Soarking
29 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Ehmm nop after her date she text me back with his name because she know only my nick name but the guy introduced with his she thinks my real name but she still thinks it me. I know it’s getting complicated now but that’s how it is. Anyway I do know his name now.she also doesn’t have his number because she thinks me and him are the same person and she has my number already..

DAMN Flakes,   You can give me a headache even here half way around the world.

• Haha 1

bernadette

Was seriously reading bt when i get to the last part I can't control myself from laughing loudly alone ? ? ? 

Edited by bernadette
  • Like 3

Soarking

Don’t worry Flakes.    

It’s said there is a woman out there for every man, (especially in the Philippines).

But then,,,,, It’s only a saying.     Don’t believe it for a second.

Flakes
22 minutes ago, liquido said:

Money saved for the next......sounds like that was the only thing she was looking for anyways...

How she explained they had lunch then the guy had to go to Rustans for buying some items there for his office staff she then bought some small groceries there  for her self that the guy offered to pay for.

I usually do not go for grocery shopping on first dates.

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, Flakes said:

How she explained they had lunch then the guy had to go to Rustans for buying some items there for his office staff she then bought some small groceries there  for her self that the guy offered to pay for.

I usually do not go for grocery shopping on first dates.

Me too- I try to restrict first date shopping to vodka, Red Horse and condoms 

• Haha 6

Flakes
8 minutes ago, Soarking said:

Don’t worry Flakes.    

It’s said there is a woman out there for every man, (especially in the Philippines).

But then,,,,, It’s only a saying.     Don’t believe it for a second.

Hey Soarking there is a better thread waiting for u to place one of ur highly appreciated fairly balanced opinions ?.

Thread is Hi Joe why the foreigners so bitter here?

Flakes
2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Me too- I try to restrict first date shopping to vodka, Red Horse and condoms 

The female readers here will be more then impressed with your romantic style surely. 

Davaoeno
1 minute ago, Flakes said:

Hey Soarking there is a better thread waiting for u to place one of ur highly appreciated fairly balanced opinions ?.

Thread is Hi Joe why the foreigners so bitter here?

I think he was just joking with you. I appreciate how traumatic this must have been for you but try to look on the bright side!

• Haha 2