Enuff

Asia Brewery Delivery, where to locate

Enuff

Hello, I'm looking to contact Asia Brewery regarding deliveries. I have contacted their website through Manila with no luck.

They have a specialty item called Pascual yogurt. Imported from France and doesn't require refrigeration and has a shelf life of 6 months. It's smaller than Nestles 125g container for p33 but it's 100g for p15 at Giasano.

We freeze them and eat as frozen yogurt but we want to sell them in our store to along with a host of their other products.

Does any know someone working there or are you currently getting deliveries from them.

Any help is appreciated.707ecf7341bdb0d1c870eb782bceb71c.jpge7ef96a62935d96eacd5ead4690e3342.jpgdc52a3965b01236c98b2d42542b4693b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Dafey

I'll deliver if you get take out from that French Cafe!!!

Oh...better order a couple of cases of Brew Kettle too :bar:

• Like 1

max111

Imported from Spain....  says the top picture.    :lol:

Enuff
Imported from Spain....  says the top picture.   
Close enuff

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

HTM

Try to contact this man(Randy) on FB,  he is in sale for Asia Brewery, Cebu

EdreseRan Bacalso

• Like 1

Busted Dick

They are on AS Fortuna; I have never bought the yoghurt from them but pretty sure it is on my price list (which is currently missing from my desk so I cant help with the price).

• Like 1