The Comfort Room Forum - Questions & Answers

Salty Dog

mikewright
7 minutes ago, Dafey said:

@Salty Dog, If we count Mike's hidden posts he's probably over the top....and some of those had ...a certain quality? 

:thats-funny:

No mate, even with the hidden posts, only about 83 posts this year. But agree entirely with you, he's probably way over the top...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Salty Dog

• Headshot

• mikewright

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instead of criticizing the name, rules, and color of the new forum let's take a moment to thank the efforts of those who listened to the popular demand and put in the time to get it done. Thanks

Bill is this necessary ? your scrutinisation of criteria involving this addition to Linc's current line up.... Are you going to become a member , or just pick the shit out of the processes ?

1. Quality Posts will be judged by the Staff charged with evaluating members for access. They may not be able to quantify what quality is, but they certainly know what isn't quality when they see it.

Posted Images

• Administrator
Dafey
13 minutes ago, mikewright said:

No mate, even with the hidden posts, only about 83 posts this year. But agree entirely with you, he's probably way over the top...

Dude....17 posts...dig in and come up with some stuff...you should be able to hit 100 by midnight.

• Like 1
mikewright
36 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Dude....17 posts...dig in and come up with some stuff...you should be able to hit 100 by midnight.

Nah, too much like hard work. Will apply for admittance again next year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz
2 hours ago, Enuff said:

Is this like the time we had unlimited draft beer?

i'm fairly sure my wife still has some pics of him passed out drunk in a chair in our yard with everyone laughing at him.  you think we can squeeze some dough outa him to keep these images from being posted?

• Haha 2
DeedleNuts

So the old underground forums are put out to pasture now?

• Administrator
Salty Dog
On 6/12/2018 at 3:20 PM, DeedleNuts said:

So the old underground forums are put out to pasture now?

Yes...

On 3/24/2018 at 4:52 PM, Salty Dog said:

LinC is starting a new restricted access forum. It will be similar to many online forums that have an advanced member section. This forum will be similar to the old Outlaw Forum. A place to discuss current events and issues that aren't allowed on the open forum due to their often contentious nature. 

Use this tread if you have any questions about this new members only forum, The Comfort Room (CR).

• Membership will be by request only.
  • Access will only be granted to Elite members or equivalent that have at least 100 quality posts within the 12 months previous to the membership request.
  • Same rules apply as elsewhere on LinC, and they will be enforced the same.
  • Be active, or be gone. Members will be required to post regularly and have at least 50 posts per year in the CR to maintain access.

If you meet the posts requirement and want to request membership, please do so in the thread linked here: https://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/108586-so-you-want-to-join-the-new-hidden-forum/

DeedleNuts
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Yes...

What was the motive in changing it up? Needed a dusting so we burnt the joint down and took the insurance money?

• Administrator
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, DeedleNuts said:

What was the motive in changing it up? Needed a dusting so we burnt the joint down and took the insurance money?

On 2/17/2018 at 12:32 AM, Salty Dog said:

The Outlaw Forums have been closed. 

It was an interesting experiment, but as predicted, some members just couldn't maintain a modicum of civility.

In the future, please refrain from posting political, religious or highly debatable (Gun control, climate changes, immigration etc.) threads or posts except for Philippines Politics, which has its own forum.

Please also refrain from posting political, religious or highly debatable memes/jokes/humor threads or posts as well.

Thank You...

DeedleNuts

So what's the .... I don't get it? Did we have a change of heart? Or is the CR different?

jtmwatchbiz
On 6/13/2018 at 9:03 AM, DeedleNuts said:

So what's the .... I don't get it? Did we have a change of heart? Or is the CR different?

it is what it is.  from what i have seen the forum was reborn since january and the changes are ongoing in the hopes of experimenting and finding out the best combination.   i think slowly the place will evolve and be busier than ever as many new members are joining up and enjoying the site.  i like seeing all these new names and it's also fun meeting up with many of these new members in person.  i think in the past couple months my wife or i have met at least 3 new members in person and everyone in cebu city should give it a try if they have time. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 9:32 AM, jtmwatchbiz said:

i like seeing all these new names and it's also fun meeting up with many of these new members in person.  i think in the past couple months my wife or i have met at least 3 new members in person and everyone in cebu city should give it a try if they have time. 

Hala oi. I'm still waiting for the invitation from you. I must meet the man who make me laugh, even you call me a gay lb lover hehe.  You have a very rear (pun intended) ability to joke without make the receiver feel offended, but just laugh with you. The forums own Jim Carey / Mr Bean.

OP, I guess anything nightlife related (18+) is still a no no, also in the comfort room?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...