The Comfort Room Forum - Questions & Answers

Salty Dog

jtmwatchbiz
6 hours ago, Headshot said:

This topic is for asking questions about the new CR. I'm asking them. Why would you have a problem with that?

Bill you know me personally and you still have to ask that stupid question?   every morning when i wake up,  i log onto the forum to see who i have alienated and upset the night before.   i'm like a kid that gets to have xmas morning every day, and the more negative reactions to my shit means more presents under the tree for me.   some may think it's unhealthy for a guy like me to delight in upsetting others but that's what makes this mixed up bunch of us on this forum so interesting.   plus i was born bad.  

so...have i answered your dumb question perry freakin mason?   :biggrin_01:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Salty Dog

• Headshot

• mikewright

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Instead of criticizing the name, rules, and color of the new forum let's take a moment to thank the efforts of those who listened to the popular demand and put in the time to get it done. Thanks

Bill is this necessary ? your scrutinisation of criteria involving this addition to Linc's current line up.... Are you going to become a member , or just pick the shit out of the processes ?

1. Quality Posts will be judged by the Staff charged with evaluating members for access. They may not be able to quantify what quality is, but they certainly know what isn't quality when they see it.

Posted Images

Headshot
3 hours ago, oztony said:

Apologies Bill .....(I see it worked though , you joined.....) ;)

Actually NO. I had already decided to join BEFORE your tirade. And I joined in spite of it. I was just waiting for Don's answers.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
Davaoeno
1 minute ago, Headshot said:

Actually NO. I had already decided to join BEFORE you tirade. And I joined in spite of it. I was just waiting for Don's answers.

I can tell it's going to be a fun ride Bill ! hehe   I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for ?   Your remarks are often not well received  and  now people will have an opportunity to tell you how they feel about them .  Are you sure your ticker is up for this ?? :ROFLMAO:

• Like 4
Headshot
3 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

plus i was born bad. 

I doubt that Samantha would agree. I just wasn't expecting that from somebody I consider a friend. My emotions are running pretty close to the surface right now after I just lost my father unexpectedly, so I am likely to react to that kind of personal post.

2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I can tell it's going to be a fun ride Bill ! hehe   I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for ?   Your remarks are often not well received  and  now people will have an opportunity to tell you how they feel about them .  Are you sure your ticker is up for this ?? :ROFLMAO:

Well, as long as the rules are what Don says they are, then others can feel free to refute my posts. This isn't the old DK, so they still are NOT allowed to attack me personally. If they do, I'm sure I still know how to deal with it. If the rules turn out to be different than what Don says, then I can always unjoin the CR. Unlike the DK (at least at times), there is always that option.

• Like 1
oztony
8 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Actually NO. I had already decided to join BEFORE your tirade. And I joined in spite of it. I was just waiting for Don's answers.

Fair enough Bill , I will try and stay out of your hair ...(have you got hair ?) ...just joking , I am sure you have a lot to offer this section of the forum also...:hi:

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz
34 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I doubt that Samantha would agree. I just wasn't expecting that from somebody I consider a friend. My emotions are running pretty close to the surface right now after I just lost my father unexpectedly, so I am likely to react to that kind of personal post.

i recall a certain person used to constantly play the "sympathy card" in the old DK, used to demand to be treated special for a while so no jokes were allowed involving him,   and had the ban button and staff scared enough that he could get away with it.   fact is if one is having personal issues to deal with then they need to maintain a level of detachment so they aren't expecting preferential treatment when throwing their hat in the ring in debatable topics or sections of the forum that encourage online throw-downs.  

if you are going to constantly see the negative side to practically everything staff is doing then expect your viewpoint to be refuted.  since we ARE friends i make light of things and poke fun at myself when you get upset,  but you need to get your emotions under control so this isn't necessary.   if you are having problems dealing with this mere topic of the CR,  then i think you are going to have massive problems once you jump in there for real.   no?   perhaps you should take a breather before you enter the CR and upset yourself further.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Jack_be_nimble

Great idea and appreciated (by many I'm sure) I even like the name; both clever and amusing.  But, 100 quality posts/yr?  I might be too lazy reach that level me thinks. My specialty is junk posts.:cool: <_<

Headshot
5 hours ago, Jack_be_nimble said:

Great idea and appreciated (by many I'm sure) I even like the name; both clever and amusing.  But, 100 quality posts/yr?  I might be too lazy reach that level me thinks. My specialty is junk posts.:cool: <_<

Just from the short time I have been in there, it appears they use the term, "quality" rather loosely. My first impression was more like ... so this is where older people go to have their second childhoods.

jtmwatchbiz
31 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Just from the short time I have been in there, it appears they use the term, "quality" rather loosely. My first impression was more like ... so this is where older people go to have their second childhoods.

so says the guy with "the kid" under his username  :biggrin_01:

Headshot
45 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

so says the guy with "the kid" under his username  :biggrin_01:

Look at the picture in the avatar Homey. I was Billy the Kid back during my first and only childhood.

• Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz
On 3/26/2018 at 6:52 AM, Headshot said:

Look at the picture in the avatar Homey. I was Billy the Kid back during my first and only childhood.

and now as an adult you are Billy the guy I know from the forum.   :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
mikewright

Hi Mods, looking for a reality check here. Would you kindly advise if my last 80 posts have made the grade as "quality posts", and that I only have another 20 to go before I can get into the CR?

Please hurry, I am pissing my pants to get in ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Enuff

Hi Mods, looking for a reality check here. Would you kindly advise if my last 80 posts have made the grade as "quality posts", and that I only have another 20 to go before I can get into the CR?
Please hurry, I am pissing my pants to get in .

Is this like the time we had unlimited draft beer?

Pissing your pants seems to be a trend.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
15 minutes ago, mikewright said:

Please hurry, I am pissing my pants to get in ?.

@Salty Dog, If we count Mike's hidden posts he's probably over the top....and some of those had ...a certain quality? 

:thats-funny:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
mikewright
1 minute ago, Enuff said:

Is this like the time we had unlimited draft beer?

Pissing your pants seems to be a trend.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

At least at Fred's place, you were allowed in ?. And from memory, there were only a few who pissed their pants, at least in public ?.

• Like 2