Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

The Comfort Room Forum - Questions & Answers

Salty Dog

LinC is starting a new restricted access forum. It will be similar to many online forums that have an advanced member section. This forum will be similar to the old Outlaw Forum. A place to discuss current events and issues that aren't allowed on the open forum due to their often contentious nature. 

Use this tread if you have any questions about this new members only forum, The Comfort Room (CR).

• Membership will be by request only.
  • Access will only be granted to Elite members or equivalent that have at least 100 quality posts within the 12 months previous to the membership request.
  • Same rules apply as elsewhere on LinC, and they will be enforced the same.
  • Be active, or be gone. Members will be required to post regularly and have at least 50 posts per year in the CR to maintain access.

If you meet the posts requirement and want to request membership, please do so in the thread linked here: https://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/108586-so-you-want-to-join-the-new-hidden-forum/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Enuff

toilet paper or bidet?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Salty Dog
9 minutes ago, Enuff said:

toilet paper or bidet?

cr.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kahuna

Will it be open soon?  No rush, but just wondering. Thank you :hi:

Alfred E. Neuman
8 hours ago, Enuff said:

toilet paper or bidet?

Standing up or sitting down?

Enuff

Seems like a lot a dude's for a small room

• Like 2

Kahuna
4 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Seems like a lot a dude's for a small room

should maybe knock before entering.. 

• Like 1

Alfred E. Neuman

Flush first

• Like 1

Jack_be_nimble

"Hey, how bout a courtesy flush over there?"

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

cr.jpg

ok time for more complaints.   how many will find this official picture gender-insensitive and offensive?   there are three urinals but no toilets for the female members.  better get this addressed asap and also add a stall that is handicapped accessible.  also.  is there a ramp and wide access door?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jim Sibbick
1 hour ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

ok time for more complaints.   how many will find this official picture gender-insensitive and offensive?   there are three urinals but no toilets for the female members.  better get this addressed asap and also add a stall that is handicapped accessible.  also.  is there a ramp and wide access door?  

In the Philippines these qualify as ladies toilets and disabled toilets!

I have seen some disabled toilets on boats that I struggle to get inside, let alone getting a wheel chair inside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Salty Dog

I chose this photo because it reminds me of some of the bus stop CRs I've seen in the Philippines...:sick:

Also because The Comfort Room forum will be the forum with the most shit slinging on LinC... :shitstormretarded:

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz
9 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Access will only be granted to LinC members who have at least 100 quality posts within the past year.

and yet you gave me access?  hell i don' think i made a hundred quality posts since i joined the forum let alone the past freakin year!

somebody gotta tighten things up here! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Headshot
9 hours ago, Salty Dog said:
  • Access will only be granted to LinC members who have at least 100 quality posts within the past year.
  • Same rules apply as elsewhere on LinC, and they will be enforced the same.

• Be active, or be gone. Members will be required to post regularly and have at least 100 posts per year in the CR to maintain access.

First of all, what constitutes a "quality post" and who will be judging that?

Second, really? The rules in the open forums prohibit controversial topics. How will this forum be different if those topics can't be discussed?

Third, why impose an activity rule at all? It seems like it has never been those who read more than they post who have gotten themselves into trouble in the outlaw forums of the past. Having an activity rule will just bring charges that this part of the forum is "clubby" and that unwanted members are arbitrarily removed, similar to the reputation the old "Cellar" had. Does having a large number of forum members somehow create extra work for the staff? If it does (other than signing them up), I fail to see it, so maybe you could explain this.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2