Live in GF allowances

topcat72m

I' enjoying reading all the different points of view on the subject. 

Each relationship is different and requires a different approach. Some may think giving an allowance is paying for the privilege of having a GF. But most are fine with paying all the bills. I don't see much difference myself. I suppose it may be best to start out with an idea that should make everyone happy and adjust as the relationship evolves. 

This relationship may or may not last but if it doesn't I'd rather not have anyone feeling hard done by and part on good terms. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Davaoeno

• topcat72m

• yee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is she currently living on?  If she has a job, would you want her to keep it or stay at home with you? My GF (now wife) and I lived together for 4 years. I never gave her an allowance o

I find this topic to be one that needs to be thought about on a cultural level. In Canada I would never give my gf an  allowance, and she would be insulted if I did . However, things are muc

One of my favorite sayings to those that always want money, Remember what you did before I got here, then do that.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, topcat72m said:

I' enjoying reading all the different points of view on the subject. 

Each relationship is different and requires a different approach. Some may think giving an allowance is paying for the privilege of having a GF. But most are fine with paying all the bills. I don't see much difference myself. I suppose it may be best to start out with an idea that should make everyone happy and adjust as the relationship evolves. 

This relationship may or may not last but if it doesn't I'd rather not have anyone feeling hard done by and part on good terms. 

I'm glad you brought this topic up. 

Just a fairy tale to think about.

Once upon a time in an archipelago in South East Asia, a western man came looking for love.

He found a beautiful woman and showered her with gifts. He built a home for her parents and put her brothers to school. They lived happily together.

Word got to the neighbors and so the neighbor's daughter went out in search of her own western man. She found one but never fell in love. She thought, it will come. 

The man knew the woman did not love her but he wanted her companionship and so she showered her with gifts to keep her. And then, love came.

Then came a third western man who found himself a woman who did not love her but wanted his gifts. In his desperation for companionship and in her desperation for his gifts, they stayed together.

And while the three couples walked along the shore of the best beach in town, they saw a fairy. This is now a fairy tale. The end. 

• Like 1
Headshot
17 minutes ago, yee said:

while the three couples walked along the shore of the best beach in town, they saw a fairy

It really isn't at all unusual to see fairies on the beach in the Philippines. They are everywhere here. You can't take your child to a friend's birthday party without seeing at least one fairy (the clown).

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It really isn't at all unusual to see fairies on the beach in the Philippines. They are everywhere here. You can't take your child to a friend's birthday party without seeing at least one fairy (the clown).

That's why we have lots of fairy tales hre.

Enuff

Why does one feel the need to pay your GF?

Have you ever paid your GF before the Philippines?

Maybe let her work and make her own money?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Why does one feel the need to pay your GF?

Have you ever paid your GF before the Philippines?

Maybe let her work and make her own money?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

100% agree with you!!

Personally, I help some students and families here, but that's noting to do whid  GF, wifes or sex.
GF or wifes shud have education, be able to be independent and take care of themself.
Then you know they want and ned YOU, not your money!

• Like 2