Live in GF allowances

7 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

that sounds like making a beggar of her !!

Maybe she doesn't need any money?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Davaoeno

• topcat72m

• yee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is she currently living on?  If she has a job, would you want her to keep it or stay at home with you? My GF (now wife) and I lived together for 4 years. I never gave her an allowance o

I find this topic to be one that needs to be thought about on a cultural level. In Canada I would never give my gf an  allowance, and she would be insulted if I did . However, things are muc

One of my favorite sayings to those that always want money, Remember what you did before I got here, then do that.

Posted Images

Davaoeno
43 minutes ago, RickyL said:

Maybe she doesn't need any money?

Please stay on topic - this is a thread about filipinas !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha 7
On 3/23/2018 at 7:02 AM, lamoe said:

Loving no - putting up with some of us is another story

Putting up with you will probably cost 10k monthy, eh? Hehe. Kidding. Probably 30k daily?

+++++

I think, if both are working, no allowance is needed. Of course, gifts would be expected to keep things romantic. Dates, etc.

If the couple decides one should stop working and tend to family and home, then there will be a need for allowance.

If you were with a girl from your country, will you be giving her allowance?

On 3/25/2018 at 9:20 AM, Davaoeno said:

Please stay on topic - this is a thread about filipinas !! :ROFLMAO:

We're not talking about why Filipinas dated you though...

• Like 2
lamoe
On 3/26/2018 at 6:13 AM, yee said:

Putting up with you will probably cost 10k monthy, eh? Hehe. Kidding. Probably 30k daily?

Your 10K almost sport on to my "Tata" budget

Does not include X-mas, B Day, etc.

12 hours ago, lamoe said:

Your 10K almost sport on to my "Tata" budget

Does not include X-mas, B Day, etc.

Haha. Didnt think putting up with you will be a low paying job. Kidding, terry!!

Headshot
26 minutes ago, yee said:

Haha. Didnt think putting up with you will be a low paying job. Kidding, terry!!

It is impossible to understand what the heart makes one do... :wub:

• Thanks 1
Davaoeno
11 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It is impossible to understand what the heart makes one do... :wub:

Its not my heart that makes me do it !!! :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Haha 1
lamoe
1 hour ago, yee said:

Please remember that adequate compensation is not always monetary.

There are many , many, many  benefits associated with the position of being my companion.

None of which your or anyone else here has access to.:1frog:

I also meant it humorously, at least the not being accessible part.:ROFLMAO:

Richard K

I do not "pay" my gf anything.. I mean as some kind of "allowance"
I pay all bills, food, transportation, her bills like SSS loan pay-off, Phil-health...and send to her family in the province every month.
I bought her a high-speed sewing machine a few months after I arrived here. I thought it was going to be kind of a "hobby" thing like it is for all of the women I know in the States. She now has a business that she earns at regularly... she has a weekly stall at the Sunday public market where she sells her "wares".. along with the rabbits we raise. She makes pretty good at it. She works very hard at it....if she "needs" something or wants some newer clothes I spend at it.
I do not take ANY money from her. I tell her to save it.
I do not resent it either...

Edited by Richard K
  • Like 1
A_Simple_Man
40 minutes ago, Richard K said:

I do not "pay" my gf anything.. I mean as some kind of "allowance"
I pay all bills,

To a simple fellow like me, it means you do a similar thing as someone who "pays" his gf but:  if you get to "pay all bills" it means you get to stay in control.

For me, I'm not concerned about control so much.  I give my gf some money, but I do not consider it "paying her"  and she controls what she does with it.  She doesn't much like being a "kept woman" so she has a business that she earns at regularly and makes more than I give her.  But that's just us, no harm doing it your way if it floats your boat.

• Thanks 1
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Richard K said:

I do not take ANY money from her

You're a  hell of a guy !! 

Richard K
2 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

if you get to "pay all bills" it means you get to stay in control.

I suppose one could look at it that way.. I never did but I guess some one could... I have no interest in "controlling" anyone... she does as she wishes as do I...

1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

You're a  hell of a guy !!

Not really. The way I look at it is I'm not going to be around forever... certainly not as long as she will be. I am not really wealthy but the money I spend as I am is not really a burden. I would rather her saving the money she works for because I sure as hell am not going to be able to leave her much.

• Like 1
Richard K

Don't get me wrong here... sometimes I will go to Friday's in the mall or meet some guys at a bar and I'll give her some money to go shop for herself and agree to meet in a while ...most times I will end up with a new shirt or some such..

Headshot
6 hours ago, yee said:

You have got me thinking. I'm going to have to renegotiate my deal with Fred. He is definitely not paying me enough to put up with him (even on a "just friends" basis).  :D

Edited by Headshot
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

You have got me thinking. I'm going to have to renegotiate my deal with Fred. He is definitely not paying me enough to put up with him (even on a "just friends" basis).  :D

Careful, man. Terry said it depends on how much you have access to. Fred might not want to pay you more and instead give you access to things you don't want access to. 

Oh... such a bad image.