Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

How to check usage of Globe internet plan

Jawny

The *143# process did not work.  The menu choices don’t give an option to check usage or any other sort of choice that will accomplish that.

I tried a variety of choices, but none worked.  The closes I got was a menu choice to have the bill resent by email.  

Janneo

I usually log in to my Globe Tattoo modem/router to check my usage. There is an option to reset it every month.

It seems to be relatively accurate. I don't know if the pocket modem have something similar but might be worth a look?

A quick search reveals that http://192.168.1.1 gets you to the login page. Username Admin, Password admin  might get u in there

Edited by Janneo

Janneo

I got curious and looked at Googleplay and found "Globe At Home" app.  I just installed it, and it actually shows how much is left of my data allowance.

It also shows next bill amount and due date.

max111
4 minutes ago, Janneo said:

I got curious and looked at Googleplay and found "Globe At Home" app.  I just installed it, and it actually shows how much is left of my data allowance.

That's the balance, which the OP is not asking for as he knows how to find it.

He is asking how to find the accumulated usage during current login...

RR3

Does Globe cut off Your internet when You hit the monthly limit?

I have Globe broadband 10mgbs. When I hit the monthly usage of 100gb, Globe will reduce my  speed to 3mbs which is still good. So I don't bother to check usage :cool:

Jawny
2 hours ago, Janneo said:

I use the Globe app GServices. I believe the Globe at Home is intended for home installed promotions. I am using a pocket device.  The GServices app did not work for a long while. Just recently the app was updated 

unfortunately, I have been unable to see a way for the app to provide usage data.

i suspect we are making reference to different promos which have different features. For example, my family uses some Globe internet access promos on their phones, but does this by texting and loading the promo by use of load they buy as needed.

My promo is basically ₽999 for 16 GB a month.  It is 4G in some places, lower in others. At my home it is ZERO G.  Only use the device outside the home. 

Jawny

I got an answer from Globe in Cebu. I can remove the sim in the device they provided and place it into a device with a keyboard and then use the *143# process. Awkward, but usable.  The query will send a text message the device showing the balance, usage etc.

Of course, a simpler way would be to fix the app they developed to allow such information to be displayed.  The tech guy mumbled some explanation on the order of "its hard to do but we're working on it". The internet equivalent to "out of stock".