Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

How to check usage of Globe internet plan

Jawny

I have a pocket WiFi device I got from Globe when I signed up for a postpaid plan. For many weeks I had been unable to do any account checking.  This past week I finally got an email with my statement. I used the link they provided and was able to see my account balance etc.

i also used their APP GServices.  It worked as well.  However, I had expected I would be able to check my actual GB usage.  My plan gives me 16GB and I believe there is  "rollover" or accumulation of unused usage.  I discovered this when I spoke with a Globe technician in the SM mall weeks ago.  My usage had been very little and I was told I had 25GB, more than I expected.

I also use Smart with a similar postpaid plan.  Their app gives me a usage report each time I log in.

Does anyone know how the usage amount is checked for Globe postpaid accounts?

Woolf

@Jawny

Is this what you are looking for

https://www.globe.com.ph/help/user-manual/view-plan-usage-meter?jsid=0F155782B53DCFFCA9683F8321D43C78.41521195638213

I just put this in google search:

usage amount is checked for Globe postpaid accounts

voila

Edited by Woolf

Jawny

I made a similar google search.  The process described by Globe does not work. That’s why I made the query here, hoping someone had a positive experience with Globe getting usage data.

smokey

I check my globe plan with calling *143#

• Like 1

Jawny
34 minutes ago, smokey said:

I check my globe plan with calling *143#

I’m using a pocket WiFi device and there is no way to call.

smokey

does the pocket wifi have a number ? one of the selections is check load on another device 

Jawny
3 minutes ago, smokey said:

does the pocket wifi have a number ? one of the selections is check load on another device 

That’s a good idea.  I’ve had a Globe sim in my phone (not now). I’ll get another phone with a Globe sim and try the *143# on that device. 

Jawny
4 minutes ago, Woolf said:

Will this work ??

The Globe sim for pocket wifi do have a number it can received txt

https://www.globe.com.ph/mobile/form-check-outstanding-balance

I know the balance.  It is the usage I am interested in and that will vary moment to moment.  

Woolf

I just thought that it maybe would show more than the balance 

maybe not ??

Goetz1965

Theres some Globe Apps to use - dont know for Android but for the GService APP you need to use the philippine Apple Store !

I use:
GlobeAtHome -  for my Broadband (only it doesnt update for 2 weeks now due to Globe "updating" their services all the time)
MyDataMgr - NOT a Globe App but good to monitor usage on your Cellphone
GServices: I mostly use to redeem my points 
GlobeRewards: Have this but not really use it.

Jawny
4 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

Theres some Globe Apps to use - dont know for Android but for the GService APP you need to use the philippine Apple Store !

I use:
GlobeAtHome -  for my Broadband (only it doesnt update for 2 weeks now due to Globe "updating" their services all the time)
MyDataMgr - NOT a Globe App but good to monitor usage on your Cellphone
GServices: I mostly use to redeem my points 
GlobeRewards: Have this but not really use it.

I do use the Globe app, GServices.  It works (now after they updated it) but the only information is related to billing, not usage.

smokey

What i get on m internet globe 143.   Then 5.  Then. 4.   Then 1

Capture+_2018-03-17-11-09-03.png

Jawny

I’ll give the *143# a try when I get access to a Globe phone. I suspect this applies to prepaid accounts where the use of different promos is common.  On my postpaid account it is a contract lasting one year.  

Woolf

GLOBE *143#

The *143# menu is the most convenient way for Globe Prepaid, Postpaid, and TM subscribers to access their load balance/billing information and avail of downloads, promos, and other services.

How to use to *143# menu:

STEP 1: Dial *143# on your phone and press send/call.

STEP 2: Select the service you want by entering the number of your chosen transaction.

STEP 3: You will receive a confirmation message notifying you of your successful transaction.

Invalid entries (i.e., entering a number not in the choices, entering a letter or symbol instead of a number, etc.) will take you back to the previous menu.

*143# works on any kind of mobile phone—from the latest smartphones to the oldest handset models!

This menu is currently available to Globe Prepaid, Postpaid, and TM subscribers only. The menu content varies for Prepaid, Postpaid, and TM.