Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Lazada error, maybe

Enuff

I search different items on lazada when time permits. Lately I've been searching for a coffee maker as our 1 yr old model took a dump. I found this Stark 12 cup coffee maker for p299. Thought it was odd and cheap so I bought 2. They have already shipped so I will receive Friday.

As far as quality, I doubt it's worth a darn but 2 for p717 delivered is worth a try.

The coffee maker is no longer listed, I assume it was an error.5bc581dc4bc148794b6e2123db33883c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Woolf

Stark is a CDR-King brand

if you looked at seller, I think it was/is CDR-King

Dafey

Could be good...may be garbage...Lazada is a good company but their vendors are not always great.

Recently purchased a steam iron, about 400 PHP and the cord was 16 inches long!

Purchased a rice cooker a while back that was advertised as 2 Liter but barely 4 cup. Tried to return both of these items and was told they were as advertised...no return.

Of course...they both  a nasty and truthful review  ;)

• Like 2

Enuff

I have had decent success.

By far my best was a shitty looking 4 slice toaster for like under p500.

Best darn toaster I have owned in my lifetime.

Haven't had much bad luck yet.

If they are junk it's expected but usually I find junk works halfway decent.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Dafey

Agreed...I still use the items and most of what I get from Lazada is spot on

Woolf

I have had no problem with items from lazada

It is not lazadas fault that my car battery charger did not work after I left it out in the rain when charging my motor bike battery

• Like 1

dart69
7 hours ago, Dafey said:

Could be good...may be garbage...Lazada is a good company but their vendors are not always great.

Recently purchased a steam iron, about 400 PHP and the cord was 16 inches long!

Purchased a rice cooker a while back that was advertised as 2 Liter but barely 4 cup. Tried to return both of these items and was told they were as advertised...no return.

Of course...they both  a nasty and truthful review  ;)

Don't you need 2 liter's of water to cook 4 cups of rice?

• Like 1

Dafey
4 hours ago, dart69 said:

Whenever I've looked at rice cookers in the stores they are sized by the maximum amount of rice you can cook

• Like 1

lamoe
19 hours ago, dart69 said:

Depends on the rice

Have had some that say 1 1/2  cups of water (1 cup water = about 1/4 L) to a cup of rice others said 2 cups  1 cup = 0.23658823648491 L

SkyMan
On 3/14/2018 at 8:24 PM, Woolf said:

I have had no problem with items from lazada

It is not lazadas fault that my car battery charger did not work after I left it out in the rain when charging my motor bike battery

Should have got the waterproof model. I got a Kage brand waterproof trickle charger for p3400 but I see it's no longer listed.  It was nice enough to include both gator clips and a permanent mount connector you leave on the bike and then just connect the charger as needed or left on full time because of the trickle charge.

• Like 1

Woolf
3 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Should have got the waterproof model. I got a Kage brand waterproof trickle charger for p3400 but I see it's no longer listed.  It was nice enough to include both gator clips and a permanent mount connector you leave on the bike and then just connect the charger as needed or left on full time because of the trickle charge.

Below you will see my replacement

the one that was out in the rain was simular

https://www.lazada.com.ph/full-automatic-6a-12v-carmotor-battery-charger-110v-to-220v-intelligent-fast-power-charging-wet-dry-lead-acid-digital-lcd-display-46905650.html?spm=a2o4l.order-details.0.0.50aa2a263alpRi

SkyMan
20 minutes ago, Woolf said:

If you use it put a couple 2X2s, then bucket over it and a rock on that.  Then less worry of the rain and you'll still have airflow underneath.

Woolf
2 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

If you use it put a couple 2X2s, then bucket over it and a rock on that.  Then less worry of the rain and you'll still have airflow underneath.

thanks for the advice,       ggggggggggg

I do not need no stinking buckets and rocks

I had a roof build over my "garage"

image.thumb.png.1a3a0d1e88cd3372bb7799f499d30b97.png

liquido

So far very pleased with Lazada..I have had a NutriBullet blender for over a year with daily use now for over a year..I order Gold Standard Whey protein powder from them at an elevated price when my USA stock runs low also..There delivery time is very good....Just do your homework on the brands like someone said..

rizla

If anyone is interested the SAve More Supermarket next to MacDonalds in Carcar sell locally produced filter coffee, either in beans or ready rough ground, I find it delicious, very similar to Bo's coffee flavour.