Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

RORO CEB-MNL?

SkyMan

I know there are ways to ship a vehicle to Manila from Cebu but are they a simple RORO type setup  like the shorter ferry lines or are they more like shipping freight where you would park it in some yard and they load it when they feel like it and it's not necessarily on the same boat you ride?

SkyMan

Bump

Davaoeno

Although i have shipped several vehicles around the Philippines I havent done Cebu to Manila. You might look at thi

Trans-Asia Cargo Vessel Schedule

Cebu to Manila Cargo Boat Trip Schedule

Every Tuesday at 9:00 PM

My friend regularly ships cars from Manila using Solid Shipping

I have done roro from Manila to Davao twice- but using the western roro.  For Cebu you would obviously have to use the eastern roro

• Thanks 1

Soupeod
On 3/11/2018 at 3:28 PM, SkyMan said:

I know there are ways to ship a vehicle to Manila from Cebu but are they a simple RORO type setup  like the shorter ferry lines or are they more like shipping freight where you would park it in some yard and they load it when they feel like it and it's not necessarily on the same boat you ride?

Skyman, I have no idea but I am interested as well, thanks for the question.

Note - thanks Dav just saw your post.

Edited by soupeod
  • Like 1

smokey

Tbhe secret to getting your car on the same boat is first come first served dong I need to be first?

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1