Date Places in Cebu

23 minutes ago, easy44 said:

Probably not, unless you have a high tolerance for abuse!  Lol

I do but I was actually concerned about you. My selfies will make you feel like you're being abused. I won't want to do that to people. Hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yee

• Enuff

• lamoe

• Alfred E. Neuman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DAYUM! You brought a date along with your wife? Life Style!

Went to Busay, waste of time. Best place wife and I enjoy together is at Cubana behind Vienna Cafe across from Fooda on Mango. Live music, good food and great atmosphere. Sit far away for some quiet

Trying to think of ideas that do not involve alcohol or a hotel room....   Ice skating at SM Seaside. Karaoke somewhere nice. A swim..  Hike at Foressa Zip line at Adventure c

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, newtocebu said:

I must admit, im not your typical Aussie Chris Hemsworth clone, but being a Hugh Jackman lookalike has its advantages

Hmmm...You might need some hospital basement type of check-up...

This is a different guy btw. So, he paid. I don't pay for first dates. I certainly offer or, haha, bluff that I will but if the guy lets me - and don't worry, I actually can - then he'll never see me again.

Edited by yee
lamoe
2 hours ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

I hope your not serious, your order will have additional ingredients, trust me i had a restaurant.

Of course not  - again problem of making joke  when always perceived as uber serious

I have found that actually TALKING to server as a person does work

"good evening, I am very thirsty, could I ask to have my drink now please?"

As far as further attention    - rasing hand and smiling also works, I'm assuming as in most interactions here , driving, elevator entrance holding doors they are not accustomed to basic politeness.

8 minutes ago, yee said:

Hmmm...You might need some hospital basement type of check-up...

This is a different guy btw. So, he paid. I don't pay for first dates. I certainly offer or, haha, bluff that I will but if the guy lets me - and don't worry, I actually can - then he'll never see me again.

She bluffs very well, I believed her, and let her pay.

Again not serious as in not a date - just  2 LINC members meeting - serious about her bluff working.

2 minutes ago, lamoe said:

As far as further attention    - rasing hand and smiling also works, I'm assuming as in most interactions here , driving, elevator entrance holding doors they are not accustomed to basic politeness.

I, unfortunately, have to say that I have the same observation. I'm thinking they probably hate us from Manila coz I can imagine that Manila folks would give snide comments about some impolite things we're not used to.. Like i told a motor driver before that I will wait for the next motor driver because he called me by shouting "psst, pssst" like I was a dog. And also asked peeps in the elevator to tone it down. - yeah, i can get in a lot of trouble. 

10 minutes ago, lamoe said:

She bluffs very well, I believed her, and let her pay.

Again not serious as in not a date - just  2 LINC members meeting - serious about her bluff working.

Hey, terry. Wasn't bluffing coz it wasn't a date. I bluff on dates. ;)

lamoe
3 minutes ago, yee said:

Hey, terry. Wasn't bluffing coz it wasn't a date. I bluff on dates. ;)

You know very well that men are at an unfair extreme disadvantage not knowing when a lady is actually meaning what she says or saying what she means in almost any situation.

Not that way when men speak of course - with one exception :dance2: key indication to that exception? 2  words

TRUST ME

16 minutes ago, lamoe said:

You know very well that men are at an unfair extreme disadvantage not knowing when a lady is actually meaning what she says or saying what she means in almost any situation.

Not that way when men speak of course - with one exception :dance2: key indication to that exception? 2  words

TRUST ME

Ehhh... men bluff too. You know how many times I've heard "I just wanna have dinner with you." ? But GUESS WHATTTT Hahaha.

Edited by yee
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, yee said:

Ehhh... men bluff too. You know how many times I've heard "I just wanna have dinner with you." ? But GUESS WHATTTT Hahaha.

We aren't bluffing - we just tell you what you want to hear !!   So you can do what you want without feeling all guilty because  gee- it wasnt really your fault !! 

3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

We aren't bluffing - we just tell you what you want to hear !!   So you can do what you want without feeling all guilty because  gee- it wasnt really your fault !! 

Yup. Never a woman's fault. Ask your wife :)

• Like 1
lamoe
3 hours ago, yee said:

2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

2 hours ago, yee said:

Yup. Never a woman's fault. Ask your wife :)

Men do not bluff - we lie

Davaoeno - yep  - on this subject I probably have much more  recent experience than most here except the good Humor guy.

On dating sites it's - I want a simple honest man looking for a LTR - not fun - OK - no man or women is SIMPLE - I'm pretty honest and was looking for a LTR - BUT yes also fun as part of the learning process to see if compatible 

It is a double edged sword for both  if they admit to wanting intimacy  without commitment.the man is labeled a pervert and the lady as easy

More of a game in which men are players but don't know the rules because they change with every game, hell even during the game.

• Haha 1
Davaoeno
18 minutes ago, lamoe said:

if they admit to wanting intimacy  without commitment.the man is labeled a pervert

I believe it should say " if he admits to wanting intimacy without commitment the man is labelled as normal [ if he is pinoy!] or as a foreigner  if he is not pinoy.  

Women aren't stupid . They know what we want . Its up to them if they want to admit it to themselves or not !! lol

But they also know that without the candy it just is a non starter [ well not for very long anyway ! ]

Edited by Davaoeno
Alfred E. Neuman
15 hours ago, lamoe said:

again problem of making joke  when always perceived as uber serious

It is called comedic timing, you need drum rolls.

Alfred E. Neuman
15 hours ago, yee said:

But GUESS WHATTTT Hahaha.

"I actually want to invite you to this new business earn fast invite people to earn from your downlines..."

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lamoe said:

It is a double edged sword for both  if they admit to wanting intimacy  without commitment.the man is labeled a pervert and the lady as easy

More of a game in which men are players but don't know the rules because they change with every game, hell even during the game.

This is true. Don't we all wish we're in a city far away from those who expect so much of us so we won't need to give a rat's ass what society thinks?

Oh. But, yeah. Haha. OOOOOOoooohhhh. oh.

3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Women aren't stupid . They know what we want . Its up to them if they want to admit it to themselves or not !! lol

Yup, women aren't stupid (Ask your wife again.) And women know what they want as well. It's just that most societies don't accept women to be sex-positive.

41 minutes ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

"I actually want to invite you to this new business earn fast invite people to earn from your downlines..."

But, hey! Not without asking if you're open-minded!! :D 

• Like 1