Date Places in Cebu

GwapoGuy
22 hours ago, yee said:

Anyone know a place with wine?

This is a nice and cozy place to have a glass of wine but can get pricey! On Gorordo Ave: http://www.lavieparisienne.ph/

If at IT Park, check District On 53rd. You can buy wine by the glass or pick a bottle out from the rack. They have a loft for more privacy:  http://district53.com/

Edited by GwapoGuy
  • Like 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yee

• Enuff

• lamoe

• Alfred E. Neuman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DAYUM! You brought a date along with your wife? Life Style!

Went to Busay, waste of time. Best place wife and I enjoy together is at Cubana behind Vienna Cafe across from Fooda on Mango. Live music, good food and great atmosphere. Sit far away for some quiet

Trying to think of ideas that do not involve alcohol or a hotel room....   Ice skating at SM Seaside. Karaoke somewhere nice. A swim..  Hike at Foressa Zip line at Adventure c

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, GwapoGuy said:

This is a nice and cozy place to have a glass of wine but can get pricey! On Gorordo Ave: http://www.lavieparisienne.ph/

If at IT Park, check District On 53rd. You can buy wine by the glass or pick a bottle out from the rack. They have a loft for more privacy:  http://district53.com/

Thanks!!

profits101

my then early date and now full-time gf was a very sporty type... early on we went bowling at SM City. It was her first time ever, and she loved learning... now I struggle to beat her. Later we went ice skating at SM Seaside... I grew up skating on ponds in CT and then played hockey. Super fun... she became very addicted to it. She also loved swimming so any hotel with a good pool was game.... Waterfront was among the best if you're in town, and then other very good ones farther out, like Daneo. I love a good beer, but she was pretty light in drinking and had never been into a bar scene of any type, so that was never the basis of dating for us. Also, ha some horseback riding is good, and I found some filipinos really like whatever ecopark can be found.... Toledo, or Papa Kits has something like that here. And you never know what other side might be there... on our first date she mentioned she used to play on her school chess team... I used to play some, so, while at SM City we went and bought a chess set, went back to the condo I was staying at... etc etc, and the rest is 20th monthsary

Edited by profits101
  • Like 3
lamoe
Just now, GwapoGuy said:

I 2nd that sugestion

We've been there several times  - can get exceedingly crowded -

You pick out and buy wine ground floor - (best to have one get in line to buy wine while other goes to find table - I recommend upstairs) - can also go outside ground floor - order food - they put wine in bucket - very romantic - thousands of twinkle lights

Food can range from Tapas to full decent meals

20170617_201801.jpg

20170617_200858.jpg

• Like 3
lamoe
Just now, lamoe said:

I 2nd that sugestion

We've been there several times  - can get exceedingly crowded -

You pick out and buy wine ground floor - (best to have one get in line to buy wine while other goes to find table - I recommend upstairs) - can also go outside ground floor - order food - they put wine in bucket - very romantic - thousands of twinkle lights

Food can range from Tapas to full decent meals

Can get a very expensive or a reasonable bottle of wine - we are not knowledgeable about wines and I have to drink most of it anyway - after  2 glasses who cares?- about 300P last time I believe -

20170617_201158.jpg

• Like 2
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, lamoe said:

Can get a very expensive or a reasonable bottle of wine - we are not knowledgeable about wines and I have to drink most of it anyway - after  2 glasses who cares?- about 300P last time I believe -

20170617_201158.jpg

Hello there, Lamoe! Thanks for the suggestion - I appreciate the pics very much :D
Not knowledgeable about wines either, I just mostly go for Muscato or I try different ones and down it quick if it doesn't taste good. Hahaha. Php300 is very reasonable for a bottle of wine :D

lamoe
On 3/13/2018 at 2:19 PM, yee said:

Hello there, Lamoe! Thanks for the suggestion - I appreciate the pics very much :D
Not knowledgeable about wines either, I just mostly go for Muscato or I try different ones and down it quick if it doesn't taste good. Hahaha. Php300 is very reasonable for a bottle of wine :D

About - 300 / 350 P - definitely not over 400 - not much more - was a semi-dry white - I got some kind of chicken -  they also have a semi-deli on ground floor - we went during week  - less crowded - the brightly lit separate building is also a restaurant I believe

20170617_202753.jpg

• Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman

So where‘d you go Yee?

1 hour ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

So where‘d you go Yee?

Not done yet (he went out of town on business) but I'll make sure it goes well and ends in my condo unit.

*Kidding!! But not really. Hahaha. CHEERS.

• Haha 1
lamoe
On 3/13/2018 at 7:16 PM, yee said:

Not done yet (he went out of town on business) but I'll make sure it goes well and ends in my condo unit.

*Kidding!! But not really. Hahaha. CHEERS.

If he knows happy ending to date is in store  take him to Angle's  on Don Jose St near Osmena extension and hosipiatl- hotdog 19 P - trust he'll be happy.

Having met you he'd be crazy not to be.

Edited by lamoe
2 minutes ago, lamoe said:

If he knows happy ending to date is in store  take him to Angle's  on Don Jose St near Osmena extension and hosipiatl- hotdog 19 P - trust he'll be happy.

Having met you he'd be crazy not to be.

Hahaha. Sweet of you, Terry. 

I'd still prefer the "Let's go for wine." as the code for happy endings instead of "Let's go for hotdogs." Ahahahhaha.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Terry- I'm sure you always have room for one more in your harem don't you ??  

One sub is never really  enough !!  :P

• Haha 1
lamoe
On 3/13/2018 at 9:00 PM, yee said:

Hahaha. Sweet of you, Terry. 

I'd still prefer the "Let's go for wine." as the code for happy endings instead of "Let's go for hotdogs." Ahahahhaha.

Ok - here's the plan

Go for wine - early evening - wine  (keep his glass filled - you sip) light meal (not heavy so it  dosen't adsorb the wine)  get him buzzed but not drunk -  take him home have your way (or way other way you want) with him

Seriously - a heavy meal outside in our heat can make you sleepy  - keep it light

HOWEVER - a nice place for an after meal cocktail is the top of Harold's - just down from the restaurant -  great view - good - service decent prices

Elevator ride down can be VERY ROMANTIC - if you want it to be

lamoe
On 3/13/2018 at 9:25 PM, Davaoeno said:

Terry- I'm sure you always have room for one more in your harem don't you ??  

One sub is never really  enough !!  :P

You haven't followed my posts have you? AND Off topic

Been with Charity for 8 months - only her and to keep her I've put Grey in the closet along with the accouterments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hahahaha. That escalated quickly.

I have found that the secret to a great Linc experience is to just let Davaoeno say whatever he wants. And then say whatever you want too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1