Date Places in Cebu

4 hours ago, yee said:

Hello, not sure if there's already a thread for this. If so, please point me in the right direction.

Looking for a date place here in Cebu. Please provide name of place, location and possible cost. 

Pig and Palm behind Ayala mall is like french food. 1-2k with drink. They have discounted set (lunch only?) for 2 but one can eat them all.

Acacia Steakhouse is on the hill of Lahug, big steakhouse with big garden. less than 1k. They don't have an very long wine menu like Pig and Palm does.

The japanese place inside Waterfront looked proper. Can't say about food. 20% or 30% more expensive than those in malls.

• Like 3
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yee

• Enuff

• lamoe

• Alfred E. Neuman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DAYUM! You brought a date along with your wife? Life Style!

Went to Busay, waste of time. Best place wife and I enjoy together is at Cubana behind Vienna Cafe across from Fooda on Mango. Live music, good food and great atmosphere. Sit far away for some quiet

Trying to think of ideas that do not involve alcohol or a hotel room....   Ice skating at SM Seaside. Karaoke somewhere nice. A swim..  Hike at Foressa Zip line at Adventure c

Posted Images

Enuff
Pig and Palm behind Ayala mall is like french food. 1-2k with drink. They have discounted set (lunch only?) for 2 but one can eat them all.
Acacia Steakhouse is on the hill of Lahug, big steakhouse with big garden. less than 1k. They don't have an very long wine menu like Pig and Palm does.
The japanese place inside Waterfront looked proper. Can't say about food. 20% or 30% more expensive than those in malls.
A good date isn't a drink but drinks. Anything over p400 for a drink is out.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Melissa Mae
4 hours ago, yee said:

and possible cost. 

Possible cost ?? Believe me Honey if you need to know the cost you are dating the wrong guy !!  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Enuff said:

A good date isn't a drink but drinks. Anything over p400 for a drink is out.

How much vodka or tequila are you going to drink in a date??

Pig and Palm has a nice and long list of rare liquor and they charge me less than half of price in tw.

• Like 1
Enuff
How much vodka or tequila are you going to drink in a date??
Pig and Palm has a nice and long list of rare liquor and they charge me less than half of price in tw.
If she is a typical skinny honey filipina too many, I need a woman who knows how to eat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks, @rep1. Those sound like great places. Don't worry about @Enuff. Not gonna down vodka and tequilla like we  wanna pass out instead of actually be on the date. Hahaha.

Hi @Flakes bleh.

Edited by yee
3 hours ago, Melissa Mae said:

Believe me Honey if you need to know the cost you are dating the wrong guy !!  

@Melissa Mae Nah. It's all good. He's been paying for the past dates, my turn is way due. ?And he's not imposing that, don't worry. I just don't subscribe to the idea that guys pay all the time, after all, it is a relationship and this one is kinda going well. Wish me luck!

Edited by yee
  • Like 1
to_dave007

Trying to think of ideas that do not involve alcohol or a hotel room....  

Ice skating at SM Seaside.

Karaoke somewhere nice.

A swim.. 

Hike at Foressa

Zip line at Adventure cafe

A visit to see someone interesting.

In the early stages of my relationship with my wife, we went several times to have quiet conversation, and reflection in the courtyard at St Nino. I'm not particularly religious but we still find it to be a good place for reflection and thinking about what we need to accomplish in the coming period. 

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 3
TequilaSunset
13 hours ago, Enuff said:

Only issue our of the city is transport.

I was on a date with a girl, my wife, and had to wait 20 mins for a ride. Wasn't a pretty site s I was drunk and fun and she sober and mean.

Movies are another good venue. Spend 30 mins together socially then another 90 mins to think about it more. If all goes well out for drinks, if not date over.

DAYUM! You brought a date along with your wife? Life Style!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Goetz1965

A girl asking for Date places ... Just roam around in Ayala or SM City - enough lonely guys there 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goetz1965 said:

A girl asking for Date places ... Just roam around in Ayala or SM City - enough lonely guys there 

Hehe. Not looking for a date :) Just date places.

Park social great place my wife and myself afternoon about 3 weeks ago with Enuff Greg, thank you Greg, great food great drink.

• Like 2
Davaoeno
41 minutes ago, yee said:

Hehe. Not looking for a date :) Just date places.

Is your new love interest not from Cebu ?   I appreciate why you don't know places to go - but he must know some if he is from here 

18 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Is your new love interest not from Cebu ?   I appreciate why you don't know places to go - but he must know some if he is from here 

He's not from here but he's been in Cebu longer than I have... But... I think it may be kind of cool/sweet/cute if I bring him to a great place he wasn't the one to suggest.

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz
9 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Trying to think of ideas that do not involve alcohol or a hotel room....

then i would have never met my wife. 

i'm sooo dead   :biggrin_01:

• Haha 1