Sign in to follow this  
yee

Date Places in Cebu

yee

Hello, not sure if there's already a thread for this. If so, please point me in the right direction.

Looking for a date place here in Cebu. Please provide name of place, location and possible cost. 

Thank you in advance!

[Don't troll me. I already met w @lamoe and he knows I'm real. Hahaks. ]

Enuff
Hello, not sure if there's already a thread for this. If so, please point me in the right direction.
Looking for a date place here in Cebu. Please provide name of place, location and possible cost. 
Thank you in advance!

[Don't troll me. I already met w [mention=15177]lamoe[/mention] and he knows I'm real. Hahaks. ]

Went to Busay, waste of time.

Best place wife and I enjoy together is at Cubana behind Vienna Cafe across from Fooda on Mango. Live music, good food and great atmosphere. Sit far away for some quiet time.

If that's not good I can recommend 3 hrs at Queensland but bring your own drinks, mini bar is expensive (hehe).

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yee

Thanks @Enuff! I'll checkout Cubana :)

LOL. Won't bring a guy to Queensland. Hahaha. But thanks for the tip. The guys might like that idea.

Enuff
Thanks [mention=15324]Enuff[/mention]! I'll checkout Cubana
LOL. Won't bring a guy to Queensland. Hahaha. But thanks for the tip. The guys might like that idea.
We can meet there, hehe

yee
5 minutes ago, Enuff said:

We can meet there, hehe

Meet in Cubana? You here? Yeah, just give me a few more dates w this guy and we might score a double date. Hahaks.

For you and your wife, I suggest Michel's at IT park. Just a newly opened one here. Pizza, pasta, rice meals, ice cream or wine. Real inexpensive shit. 1k date. (So this is just if you're into the places cheapskates like me dig. Haha.)

Enuff

Meet in Cubana? You here? Yeah, just give me a few more dates w this guy and we might score a double date. Hahaks.
For you and your wife, I suggest Michel's at IT park. Just a newly opened one here. Pizza, pasta, rice meals, ice cream or wine. Real inexpensive shit. 1k date. (So this is just if you're into the places cheapskates like me dig. Haha.)
Fine dining cheap. Go to Ibabaw resort in Yati, Lilian. Saturday night live music. Decent food and good drinks.

Unfortunately everything involves drinks on dates. If it's good drink to get in the mood, if it's bad drink to forget.

My wife doesn't drink, says someone has to be a responsible adult or some shit like that, I never listen too much.

If your paying I'd love to go on a date with you. I went Dutch once but the wooden shoes kill my feet .

• Haha 3

Dafey
16 minutes ago, Enuff said:

If it's good drink to get in the mood, if it's bad drink to forget.

Is that why you drink Red Horse when we're out?

16 minutes ago, Enuff said:

My wife doesn't drink, says someone has to be a responsible adult

She's right...even when you're not drinking :rolleyes:

• Like 3

oztony
10 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Is that why you drink Red Horse when we're out?

The coldest Red Horse I have ever been served in the Philippines was at Cubana a few months back ....great little spot ...

• Like 2

yee

LOL @Dafey

LOL on someone needs to be the responsible adult @Enuff hahaha. 

In the spirit of equality, I'll be paying for the next date with my guy - he's paid for all dates so far. I want him to know that I got him covered too. ?

Meanwhile, if we meet, you probably should get the tab for the drinks and I'll get the tab for the food. Not sure how much RedHorse you'll need to forget. My jokes can get mortifyingly senseless the more I drink.

Ops. 2 points for Cubana then @oztony...

Anyone know a place with wine?

Edited by yee

Enuff
LOL [mention=17051]Dafey[/mention]
LOL on someone needs to be the responsible adult [mention=15324]Enuff[/mention] hahaha. 
In the spirit of equality, I'll be paying for the next date with my guy - he's paid for all dates so far. I want him to know that I got him covered too.
Meanwhile, if we meet, you probably should get the tab for the drinks and I'll get the tab for the food. Not sure how much RedHorse you'll need to forget. My jokes can mortifyingly senseless the more I drink.
Peso for peso, queensland is your best bang for the peso, hehehe

• Haha 1

yee

Grrrr.. no! ????

Enuff
Grrrr.. no!
Just joke lang.

Cubana would be my pick for the best date spot in Cebu.

yee
Just now, Enuff said:

Just joke lang.

Cubana would be my pick for the best date spot in Cebu.

No worries. I have long accepted the need to deal with old men's jokes in this society. Hahaha. Kidding!! PEACE. *HUG*

Btw.  Say: Joke lang, not Just joke lang.

Lang = Just ?

Enuff
No worries. I have long accepted the need to deal with old men's jokes in this society. Hahaha. Kidding!! PEACE. *HUG*

Btw.  Say: Joke lang, not Just joke lang.
Lang = Just
I'm so young dear, don't include me with the old men of LinC.

yee

Hihihi. Ok.

• Like 1