Searching for a member's Post

seattle2cebu

seattle2cebu

IS there are way to search for a particular members posts?    I enter a user name and nothing comes up. 

shadow
2 hours ago, peanut said:

IS there are way to search for a particular members posts?    I enter a user name and nothing comes up. 

I'm pretty sure you will have to become a full member to have that and other options. I think the magic number is 30 posts now.

oztony
3 hours ago, peanut said:

Who are you inquiring about ? 

• Administrator
Dafey

Welcome Peanut

We try to be very protective of our Members. I'm sure you can appreciate that as we will do our best to look out for your concerns too.

As Shadow has said, once you're a full member you can dance around here pretty easily. In the mean time, what can we help you with?

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
7 hours ago, peanut said:

Actually it can't be done, not even by me. You also have to use a Search Term. In other words, you can search for the word Dumaguete and search by author (member), but you can't just search using a blank Search Term with Search By Author. You can not use a wildcard like * by itself in the search term either. One other thing. You can't do a seasrch for short words like a, of, me, the and so on. It will just return with "Found 0 Results".

search.JPG