Soupeod

Motorcycling in the Philippines

Cebuandrew

I went out this afternoon to snap photos of 2 of the ruso chariots here that owners want to do landtours with. I had a nice chat with one of the owners. The blue chariot cost 103k as is--i.e., it came from the dealer this way. The red one cost 97k plain and the owner then put 13k in the rest. He said they are built to pull and not fly down the road, but it can do 65-70 kph without feeling dangerous; but on hwy, he drives 50. Says he hits 5th gear from 25-30. I did have a photo of him talking to me with photo of rear of red chariot...but then I just noticed all of the cases of beer and empty liquor bottles lining the fence, so maybe anonymity is better on this forum...lol

DSC01588.JPG

DSC01590.JPG

DSC01591.JPG

DSC01592.JPG

• Like 4

Soupeod
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cebuandrew said:

I went out this afternoon to snap photos of 2 of the ruso chariots here that owners want to do landtours with. I had a nice chat with one of the owners. The blue chariot cost 103k as is--i.e., it came from the dealer this way. The red one cost 97k plain and the owner then put 13k in the rest. He said they are built to pull and not fly down the road, but it can do 65-70 kph without feeling dangerous; but on hwy, he drives 50. Says he hits 5th gear from 25-30. I did have a photo of him talking to me with photo of rear of red chariot...but then I just noticed all of the cases of beer and empty liquor bottles lining the fence, so maybe anonymity is better on this forum...lol

DSC01588.JPG

DSC01590.JPG

DSC01591.JPG

DSC01592.JPG

I have a blue one as in your pic. Roger 50kph is more comfortable; very stiff suspension.  The ride is more comport able with weight in the rear end. Fun to drive!

Note- paid 100k for mine.

Edited by Soupeod
Spelling
  • Like 3

Soupeod
9 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

22776.jpg

Uhmm Ser Salty Dog you are posting off topic! Self ban your post! Asap! 

/unofficial forum mod 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2