Sign in to follow this  
Goetz1965

Any cheap spot to buy a new split-type aircon ?

Goetz1965

I need to buy a 1.5HP split type - I already checked in Ayala and SM and so far the "Automated CEntre" Shop in Ayala seems to be the cheapest.
Later  go to parkmall - but I like any advise where its best to get a split-type aircon.

From what I found yet is that theres no sale at the moment and installation fees are quite same everywhere.

Enuff
I need to buy a 1.5HP split type - I already checked in Ayala and SM and so far the "Automated CEntre" Shop in Ayala seems to be the cheapest.
Later  go to parkmall - but I like any advise where its best to get a split-type aircon.

From what I found yet is that theres no sale at the moment and installation fees are quite same everywhere.
As much as it pains me to say this, my wife always says Imperal Appliance in Mandaue. After a bit of search I end up going there and buying. Typically great prices on quality products and cash talks.

http://www.imperialapplianceplaza.com.ph

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Alfred E. Neuman

I second the motion, Imperial Appliance infront of Sto.Nino Cathedral. There‘s also Echo Aplliance all over downtown.

RogerDuMond

Try S&R to see if they are having a sale. If so, I haven't seen anything cheaper.

Woolf
musicman666

I was doing some tests ....seems to me splits take nearly twice as much to run  ...why this should be I’m not sure but I was testing it by switching stuff on and off and checking the digital veco meter.

Jester
2 hours ago, musicman666 said:

I was doing some tests ....seems to me splits take nearly twice as much to run  ...why this should be I’m not sure but I was testing it by switching stuff on and off and checking the digital veco meter.

Doing my due diligence mini splits are the hands down winners for efficiency.  I am in the process of putting 3 in my house in Florida in the US.  Doing a DIY install as you would be shocked at what they charge for them here!  Minis in a 1350 sq ft  (150 sq meter?)  $10,000 to $12,000 US dollars. 

One thing that comes to mind is inverter.  What I looked at for testing were all heat pump inverter splits.  I did not look at non inverter, non heat pump units

Edited by Jester

samatm

Just purchased a split type inverter from Samsung in  ParkMall.    its a 2.5 HP and only cost 37K.     Very good deal as compared what was available and we did shop around.    across from the SAmsung place is an appliance store and they are having NOW a clearance sale on split type AC.  VERY  GOOD deals.....     Please check it out.     We purchased a Westinghouse Window Unit 1hp unit 14K for our other room there.  

With Split type installation runs 7.5 K   for the first 10 feet and 350P / foot thereafter.    So be prepared to spend more for installation. 

• Like 1

Goetz1965

Drove to and from Parkmall yesterday - hope they fix that one too fast - more potholes than road left :-(

Goetz1965

Was to Family Appliances yetsreday - yeah they have a "sale" of some older models - didnt see any samsung - and installation is generally 7500php - I guess I go to SM as they have a Hitachi same price but installation is only 5500 !

Jack Rat
22 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

I recently purchased two 1.5 hp"split non-inverter..Matrix" units online from Lazada to replace my tired Panasonic inverted units..Total cost of units, 28000p delivered. Total cost for both units including instalment 38000p. 3 metres copper tube per unit was inclusive. I am more than happy and pleasantly surprised with the performance of both units..

• Like 1