Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mike

What can we discuss in the Off-Topic Forum?

Richard K
5 hours ago, musicman666 said:

related to this situation as far as I can surmise.

more likely someones delicate feelings got hurt...

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz
12 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

I am pretty sure I saw her at the mall the other day with Elvis.

i have yet to see her, but elvis is working the drive thru window at the escario jollibee, so no doubt he probably goes to the mall on his days off.   

Mr. Mike

Speaking of Elvis...fun fact. Just heard his estate earned over 38 million dollars last year. Presley Enterprises is going gangbusters.

• Like 1

Enuff
Speaking of Elvis...fun fact. Just heard his estate earned over 38 million dollars last year. Presley Enterprises is going gangbusters.

Anothe fun fact, I went to Graceland about 10 yrs ago. Once the richest county in the Memphis area now the poorest, and sadly it shows as soon a you get off the exit ramp.

We felt like 2 pieces of macaroni in a coffee can.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mr. Mike

A guy by the name of Sillerman (CKX Inc) now owns 85% interest in the operation.

broden
5 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

A guy by the name of Sillerman (CKX Inc) now owns 85% interest in the operation.

macaroni or coffee cans?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mr. Mike

Wait one....I'm checking with the CNN news desk as we speak.

• Like 2

broden
1 minute ago, Mr. Mike said:

Wait one....I'm checking with the CNN news desk as we speak.

please keep in mind if you discuss anything on topic in this thread i will be forced to lock it

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Jack_be_nimble
20 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

the forum is undergoing positive changes so eventually more will enjoy the site.   the team of staff was kind enough to let me sit in and snap a picture at one of their meetings and things seem to be discussed right now that will answer all your questions soon enough.   true some may not be happy with the rules but they are put in place to keep the forum civil and it's nothing personal...just business.    for now i would suggest once a discussion or debate grows "heated" then simply create a group pm and problem solved no?    also don't be afraid to pm staff and ask them questions as anyone can see from the snapshot they are a friendly helpful bunch  :biggrin_01:

corleonefamily.jpg

Call it the "Mustache Pete" forum group.   Read Mario Puzo's books a few times at least, and the movies also.

Edited by Jack_be_nimble

Mr. Mike

Hell no Broden, I'm keeping it fluffy...............I am straight as an arrow....my nose is pointed towards true north...I'm as clean as a Boy Scout...I have a copy of Tom Sawyer in my back pocket and Becky Thatcher is my sweetheart...............

I'm keeping it fluffy!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

broden
20 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

corleonefamily.jpg

can i be Fish?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dafey
11 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Hell no, I'm keeping it fluffy...............I am straight as an arrow....my nose is pointed towards true north...I'm as clean as a Boy Scout...I have a copy of Tom Sawyer in my back pocket and Becky Thatcher is my sweetheart...............

I'm keeping it fluffy!

• Like 2

jtmwatchbiz
20 hours ago, Richard K said:

I said this before... but obviously we all need to be regulated to nothing more controversial than arguing about whether McDo's or BK is better...

i'm truly amazed at the complaints i read lately.   there's an old saying "you get what you pay for".   this site is FREE to join up and participate and there are loads and loads of new and long time members enjoying the friendly conversations and sharing Philippine related info.   if one is merely looking for contentious topics and heated debates there are plenty of facebook groups that specialize in that sort of thing.   

• Like 3

Bama

Being fluffy is certainly better than being a fluffer . IMO anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1