The entire family launch cruise from hell in Australia after the mass brawl-

Kahuna

Mandingo

Think that was bad wait until the burgeoning Chinese middle class start heading out on cruises :)

16 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Unless it's changed you have to pay for drinks on Carnival.  Of course, you can BYOB if you can sneak it in which isn't hard.

Carnival Australia offer unlimited drinks packages, in another video people were saying that the bars open at 11am so come 6.30Pm dinner time many people were already totalled.

• Like 1
newtocebu

Bloody ethnics causin trouble as usual

(did that sound bogan enough lol)

Kahuna

Got a vid for it now..in case any of you were waiting for the movie  :)

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

I must say...the screaming ladies sure ruined the sporting ambiance of the event. Sheesh!:lol:

• Haha 2
Kahuna
1 minute ago, Mr. Mike said:

I must say...the screaming ladies sure ruined the sporting ambiance of the event. Sheesh!:lol:

I couldn't tell for sure, but looked like security was putting the boot to one of them on the floor.Looked like a pretty large she if it was a she  :)   

• Like 1
sugbu777

Of course someone's gotta whip out the phone and make a video. (thanks to Tequila Sunrise's meme in another thread that made me think of this).

Edited by sugbu777
Goetz1965

German news tell it was an italian family - but still - on my cruise they had gone lost on high seas ... Lol