Sign in to follow this  
RogerDat

How many reactions to post am I allowed each day?

RogerDat

Greetings! Yesterday, I liked about 20 post, today i liked 4, and it cut me off.

How many am i allowed each day?

Thanks.

Davaoeno

When you liked 20 posts obviously the system figured that your account had been hacked and cut you way back !! :P

[ i'm just upset because you didnt give any of them to me !!  lol ]

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

lopburi3

Don't have an answer but perhaps time also is a factor and the 4 were in a very short period so you looked like a bot?

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, RogerDat said:

Greetings! Yesterday, I liked about 20 post, today i liked 4, and it cut me off.

How many am i allowed each day?

Thanks.

You have 40 per day.

I don't know what time the day begins or ends though.

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

a good move is to support the site and become a forum sponsor as there are many benefits including more more reactions to posts as well as helping pay the bills.  just something some active members may consider doing :)  

• Thanks 1

RogerDat

When they get ride of Pay Pal I will.

broden
9 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

You have 40 per day.

I don't know what time the day begins or ends though.

i believe it is a rolling 24 hour period

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz
13 hours ago, RogerDat said:

When they get ride of Pay Pal I will.

an alternative to paypal which we have used for many years is if members are in cebu city simply pm or text me and we can meet up anytime here in uptown cebu city.  anyone who wishes to support the forum can pay me or my wife in person and we will forward it to the forum for ya.  works like a charm and we have used that method many times both for forum support and banner ad fees.  also western union to us is an option if one doesn't plan on being anywhere in the city.   

• Like 1

RogerDat

Are you serious? I am highly suspicious of these kind of post after reading  Davaoeno post about my building, and now his post on this page. Has HE been hacked?      

• Haha 1

Richard K

This is an awesome site... it TOTALLY accepts all varied opinions and points of view... just because you run out of "likes" does not mean that your money and posts are not valued. Just try to keep it within the guidelines and you will be fine...after all there is a basic frame of mind here that is acceptable and if you cross that line too much you will more than likely be banned...there is a name for that but I forget what it is called..
Anyway... keep it with-in the guidelines and you will be fine...

Salty Dog

OP asked and answered...