Those Were The Days

Salty Dog

Semper paratus
10 hours ago, lamoe said:

How many of you guys became Proctologists?

Are you having a particular problem in that area of your body. You can tell us. Trust me. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Salty Dog

• Semper paratus

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

weeks if nobody stepped on it. Or tied a firecracker to it. 

Posted Images

On 2/14/2018 at 3:10 AM, Semper paratus said:

I am not saying I did this, but,,,,,,,,,,, if you catch a nice rockbass with a big mouth, stick in a cherry bomb, lite it, put the fish back in the water quickly, kaboom ! Fish soup. Don't tell my Mom I did this. Opps. 

It works on frogs too.

Semper paratus
24 minutes ago, Topper said:

It works on frogs too.

Now that's sick.....LOL Poor froggie, blew up.

We didn't kill the frogs but we took one of those cardboard tubes full of beebee's and dumped the whole thing down the frogs throat. Then put them back in the pond and they couldn't swim with that internal weight in their belly. I have never eaten a frog leg in my life and never will as that thought always comes to mind. 

48 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

We didn't kill the frogs but we took one of those cardboard tubes full of beebee's and dumped the whole thing down the frogs throat. Then put them back in the pond and they couldn't swim with that internal weight in their belly. I have never eaten a frog leg in my life and never will as that thought always comes to mind. 

And you didn't turn out a serial killer, amazing!!!

• Thanks 1
softail

When I was a teen, we lived in a beach community. On New Year’s Eve we scoured the area and gathered up all the old Christmas trees, piled them up on the beach and threw in a bunch of aerosols cans. When the clock struck midnight the trees were set on fire and the party started. I have a feeling that now days, we would be in a heap of trouble.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, softail said:

When I was a teen, we lived in a beach community. On New Year’s Eve we scoured the area and gathered up all the old Christmas trees, piled them up on the beach and threw in a bunch of aerosols cans. When the clock struck midnight the trees were set on fire and the party started. I have a feeling that now days, we would be in a heap of trouble.

EPA, DOJ, Forestry, PETA (Sand Crabs roasted) etc.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:26 AM, Semper paratus said:

With the right amount of pressure buildup, he could shoot down some insects close by that he couldn't normally reach. Maybe you did him a favor.

• Haha 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

54aa3169989c615602df1a45d75832ce.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

944b245c2c8c114a099f114dc81fa5c6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Semper paratus
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

54aa3169989c615602df1a45d75832ce.jpg

Hey, you're talking about me. LOL. I have a Cannon Sure Shot 35mm and I have 3 rolls of film I haven't used. Just last week I went looking for a battery for it in Dumaguete. I found a battery, but they don't have film and they don't develop film. Now what ? My Pentax Optio WG-1GPS digital camera I just bought 5 years ago I can't find a battery for it anywhere in town or at the mall. I can't believe the thing is obsolete already ? This is crazy. At least I think so. My inexpensive little Nokia 4 year old cell phone takes pictures, videos, and even texts and makes phone calls, imagine that. Is there any point in even buying a camera now-a-days ?

• Like 2
Semper paratus
11 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

944b245c2c8c114a099f114dc81fa5c6.jpg

What's a channel 3 ? I grew up where we gathered around the kitchen table and "listened" to the radio, and used our imagination. You know the Green Hornet and all that stuff. Our kitchen even had a special shelf built into the wall just for the radio. Gee, it doesn't seem that long ago. My uncle Bob even had his tonsils taken out on that same kitchen table. They didn't need no stinkin hospital, the doctor and his nurse made house calls .:o). 

• Like 3