Building a house in the Cebu provinces -- cheaply.

Kabisay-an gid
2 hours ago, seanm said:

I am thinking of building something small like this. What would one guess a house like this costs when finished?

Cost estimates will vary widely, depending on whether budget or premium materials and fixtures are used, etcetera. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slowsmile

• Headshot

• Dafey

• TequilaSunset

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All...I just thought I'd post some of my thoughts and reasons for building my house in the Cebu provinces in the hope to show people(with a relatively small pension) that it is easily possible to b

It's still tipping down with rain outside so I can't really take any decent photos of the outside house at the moment. So here are some pictures of the inside of the house. Here are some pics of

This is the finished master bedroom:

Posted Images

to_dave007
3 hours ago, seanm said:

I am thinking of building something small like this. What would one guess a house like this costs when finished?

For something of size and construction as shown in the video, with dirty kitchen only, you SHOULD be able to accomplish for under 400,000 peso (some will say WELL under, and indeed they may be right; I'm being conservative).  Materials, choice of contractor, and your own behavior will impact costs.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Thanks 1
On 2/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, Dafey said:

Also, you can put a ceiling in and an exhaust fan in the attic which turns the entire attic into insulation. 

I did and removed it after we insulated. It was blowing cold air.

• Like 1