• Headshot

• Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Sad 2
Chako
5 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

image.png

I got tired of the Movie Theater prices years ago......I love WallyWorld's free skits.

to_dave007
On 1/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, philuk said:

bog roll.jpg

I noticed the caption in this joke..  so I thought a proper Newfie joke is in order..

Did you hear about the war between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland?. ? The newfies were throwing grenades and the Nova Scotians were pulling the pins and throwing them back

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
cookie47
58 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

I noticed the caption in this joke..  so I thought a proper Newfie joke is in order..
Did you hear about the war between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland?. ? The newfies were throwing grenades and the Nova Scotians were pulling the pins and throwing them back

Regarding the picture.....

A Friend had a coloured (commercially made including human) poster size of this graphic attached to the inside of the toilet door.
The caption said.
Last person to use, Please when roll is finished Please reverse roll for the next person..

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Semper paratus

image.thumb.png.d5e177b411d5fd0f2cc62d0bc5d9c336.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
SkyMan

I keep seeing this watch advertised.  It looks kind of perverted.  I would hate to see it at 1 o'clock.

image.png.d93248984d0b110c60d6566b69106199.png

19 hours ago, Semper paratus said:

image.thumb.png.d5e177b411d5fd0f2cc62d0bc5d9c336.png

Sunglasses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Kahuna

image.png.1412749b6a0661bfee5aa3ff6eb96ea3.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
SkyMan

FB_IMG_1642487544749.thumb.jpg.65798308537e4e0a37165b9aa75c4629.jpg

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Chako
4 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

image.png

Haha....that reminds me of this ol story!

Paramedics free man stuck in pool

Published Jul. 17, 1994

Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting.

A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45 a.m. Friday, saying the 33-year-old man was trapped in the swimming pool.

"As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, "I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole located on the north-side wall of the swimming pool."

A police officer identified the man as Robert Scott Cheuvront of Lakeland.

The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole that serves as part of the pool's filtration system.

Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man.

The man, who had rented a room at the motel, told police he had gone swimming around 12:30 a.m. He was discovered more than four hours later.

He was treated at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and released with bruised genitalia.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
lamoe
3 hours ago, Chako said:

Haha....that reminds me of this ol story!

Paramedics free man stuck in pool

Published Jul. 17, 1994

Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting.

A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45 a.m. Friday, saying the 33-year-old man was trapped in the swimming pool.

"As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, "I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole located on the north-side wall of the swimming pool."

A police officer identified the man as Robert Scott Cheuvront of Lakeland.

The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole that serves as part of the pool's filtration system.

Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man.

The man, who had rented a room at the motel, told police he had gone swimming around 12:30 a.m. He was discovered more than four hours later.

He was treated at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and released with bruised genitalia.

Later appeared in p*orno movies as "Long Dong Cheuvront"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Semper paratus

image.thumb.png.12e17eb9b4a9122547038e5954c7d103.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1