Jump to content

Relationships


broden

Recommended Posts

Chris24

My ex-GF and I once decided to give each other Indian names.   Hers was "Two Lips Flapping." 

After that I didn't get one. 

Edited by Chris24
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kahuna

    289

  • Salty Dog

    93

  • Headshot

    79

  • SkyMan

    60

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ed's Last Will and Testament Ed lived all his life in the Florida Keys and is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter and two sons, are with him.  He ask

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Chris24 said:

My ex-GF and I once decided to give each other Indian names.   Hers was "Two Lips Flapping." 

After that I didn't get one. 

Apparently, that's not all you didn't get----- ANYMORE

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24
1 hour ago, KID said:

Apparently, that's not all you didn't get----- ANYMORE

True that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chris24 said:

True that.

funny how life works out, got 2 ex wives totaling about 12 years of marriage, aint slept with either since the divorces BUT  I've got a friend with benefits that's been coming around for 24 years, maybe I should have married her

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24
4 hours ago, KID said:

funny how life works out, got 2 ex wives totaling about 12 years of marriage, aint slept with either since the divorces BUT  I've got a friend with benefits that's been coming around for 24 years, maybe I should have married her

 

No need to risk ruining a relationship that has already proven itself to be twice as good as marriage......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
to_dave007
1 hour ago, Chris24 said:

 

No need to risk ruining a relationship that has already proven itself to be twice as good as marriage......

I disagree..  It's MORE than twice as good..  as it didn't require the gift of 1/2 of his assets.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

I disagree..  It's MORE than twice as good..  as it didn't require the gift of 1/2 of his assets.

I am a unicorn neither wife got half of my assets cuz I had them before the marriage AND  I got custody of my children both times. Even got child support from the first wife

Edited by KID
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

40713.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

40834.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Topper

me too.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-22 at 9.11.15 PM.jpg

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

41108.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

41470.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Semper paratus

image.thumb.png.4a7324f1cbbdbcf7ef12e7073799eb1b.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..