scamed by Cebu City family

Yes, I was scammed for 2 weeks and about 1 % for what the guy is talking about here and yes, girls tried to take off their clothes in my hotel room on the first date.

My wife asked a question which is bothering me too:

When you had sex the first time on the first meeting, how did you not realize that she wasn't a virgin???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ckfm

• Markham

• Huck Finn

• seattle2cebu

Top Posters In This Topic

When you had sex the first time on the first meeting, how did you not realize that she wasn't a virgin???

How can the ordinary Joe tell ????......... if you are thinking hymen and blood......... it's not always like that.

If she says.. wow I haven't had one like that before... then that could be a clue :rolleyes:

tom_shor
Its been said before, but I'll say it again....

How did a fool and his money meet up in the first place?

Hey that's my line. :rolleyes:

I do feel for you guy but you should have started wondering about that a long time before you did.

QUOTE (The Mason @ Apr 17 2009, 10:49 PM) *

How did a fool and his money meet up in the first place?}

Maybe he is working for AIG, the dumber you are, the more money you make.

seattle2cebu

I dont know about that 5 year thing.. I applied for one fiance visa in 2003 and again in 2006, and they both went through..

unless your talking about something else. If it were up to me they would do away with fiance visas altogether and only have marriage visas, ..

just in my sample of data which surrounds my experience, about 80% + of these marriages end the same way.

both sides exploit each other, and the american cries foul.. The girl takes off once she gets on her feet and the

required paperwork to stay is finished, some dont wait that long and just take off.

chances of me bringing a girl to the usa.. about 1 billion to 1

Edited by seattle2cebu
Markham

What is quite apparent is that the OP did not do any basic research into the cost of living, average wages or about life generally here in the Philippines. He sent $300 per month, then $500 per month - plus additional money in between those payments - based, I'm sure on his perception of the cost of life here. And since his only point of reference was the US, he probably assumed (wrongly) that life here is as expensive as life there (in the US).

But you know what? I think this is a one-off, troll post and the OP probably has not - and may not - return to read our responses.

udonthani

maybe it is a troll, but so what if it's flushed out stuff like this :

I was taken in also by a girl, to the tune of much less money than you describe,( about 12,000) so this time, I sent far less money

excuse me, but what kind of a moron are you? I've been shagging girls for years and only ever sent them thirty bucks on their birthday or for Holy Week/Songkran, something like that. The idea of giving anything to somebody you've never even met is just laughable. The very very few times I have, I've never sent anything regularly, like every month - only, very rarely, for a special occasion. I just tell them I haven't got the money spare, which is true. I haven't. They learn not to even ask. Maybe they've been topping up with help from idiots like you, in which case I couldn't of course care less. In fact I'd encourage it.

shadow
On a side note, once you file for a US visa (K-1) you cannot reapply for another one until 5 years has passed, unless he applies for a fiance from another country other than the Philippines.

BS! I have processed a half dozen such cases in the last 3 years without a problem.

Larry in Dumaguete

shadow
I don't believe it is even possible for an American to obtain a K-1 for someone he's never met in person.

It is possible, but nearly not so. There is a clause that says in the event of a medical condition preventing the petitioner from flying, the meeting in last two years can be waived. I have yet to see anyone obtain one this way though.

Larry in Dumaguete

Markham
maybe it is a troll, but so what if it's flushed out stuff like this :

I was taken in also by a girl, to the tune of much less money than you describe,( about 12,000) so this time, I sent far less money

excuse me, but what kind of a moron are you?

Ignoring the fact that is an ad hominem attack, the person you quoted is a dreamer who came here, against advice, totally under-funded and has been begging for handouts. That aside, I find it somewhat incredulous that you, of all people, should be offering relationship advice, Whippy. My reasons for saying that will be apparent to all and need not be repeated lest it too be interpreted as an ad ominem attack.

bikerdave
come to cebu and live here in person and get to know a girl and her history and how she is.

the sister of my girlfriend is a similar cat to the one you describe, but my girlfriend so far isnt of that type.

takes time to get to know someone, and its impossible to do it online.. You can conversate online, but you will

not know the truth about a person that way.

i was taken in also by a girl, to the tune of much less money than you describe,( about 12,000) so this time, I sent far less money,

just enough for chat and some food, and sometimes no money at all for periods of time. She kept coming back to

chat. Dont send money and see if they still come around to chat is one way to do it.

Hind sight is great isn't it! I guess its easier not to send money when we don't have it. Lest we forget

How can the ordinary Joe tell ????......... if you are thinking hymen and blood......... it's not always like that.

If she says.. wow I haven't had one like that before... then that could be a clue :rolleyes:

I guess if she goes to bed with you on the first meeting, that would be the give away she's not a virgin.

But of course a man will think he is so irresistible, that even a virgin will through all her reservations over board and just have sex with him at the first chance.

Huck Finn
These forums are a two edged sword though mate. Although we all feel sympathy, and for many, also empathy, we all know that there could be no scammers if not for idiots who will shell out large sums of money to people they don't even know. Especially when they are 1/2 way around the world. You are not entirely a victim, you were part of the problem as well and participated willingly.

Bob, we have all been idiots to some degree in our life. When you think you're in love your sensibilities sometimes fly out the window. I want to thank the poster for having the courage to tell us his story. Perhaps it will help a reader to avoid the same set of circumstances in their relationship. To the original poster, "you have no chance" to get back any of your losses.

Huck Finn

How did a fool and his money meet up in the first place?

Or "what goes around comes around" when it comes to posting!

Huck Finn
Couldn't have said it better.

How can somebody be so foolish and get scammed for so long and then trying an even more foolish (I think the word foolisher doesn't exist, otherwise it would be to use here) attempt to discredit her.

You should move on, you risk that the family you are trying to discredit will have you thrown into prison should you ever enter the Philippines again.

There are many normal girls in the Philippines, next time don't try to buy sex and love (or love and sex) with money.

My take on this is a little different . I see him sending money to her because he felt love for her. I don't see where he was trying to buy sex or love. As far as trying to discredit the girl or her family, I think she did a pretty good job of discrediting herself without any help from anyone else. :rolleyes: