Hello all

muzzer601

Hi i just joint here i am 34 from Scotland but living in dubai at the min.

I am just woundering where to visit in Cebu when i come over there next month. I was in the Phillipines lastyear and had a great time in Boracay and Makati.

Me and my girlfriend are just looking at places to go and lots of our friends in Dubai say that Cebu is also a very good place to visit.

If anyone can give me any tips that would be great.

Panserhansen
Hi i just joint here i am 34 from Scotland but living in dubai at the min.

I am just woundering where to visit in Cebu when i come over there next month. I was in the Phillipines lastyear and had a great time in Boracay and Makati.

Me and my girlfriend are just looking at places to go and lots of our friends in Dubai say that Cebu is also a very good place to visit.

If anyone can give me any tips that would be great.

Welcome to the forum! Whether Cebu is what you're looking for, depends on what you like. Please give us some more info of what you want to do, and we can help you better.

Walk on,

Lars

muzzer601

Welcome to the forum! Whether Cebu is what you're looking for, depends on what you like. Please give us some more info of what you want to do, and we can help you better.

Walk on,

Lars

Hi cheers for your reply

Well i am looking at having a bit of relaxing time at the beach but also want to do some visits to Bohol and see some nauture and that. But to that end i also dont want it quiet i like a nice cold beer like any guy so want to have good nightlife which i know from past visits to other parts of the Philippines is not really hard to find. I would appreciate any points of intrest which have beach nightlife and good access to do some island hopping and that.

Thanks again

Rob

muzzer601

Hi cheers for reply

Ok we are looking for a bit of peace and quiet during day at the beach and some drinking time at night. We would also like to visit Bohol and maybe do a bit of island hopping and snorkelling. As for night times we would like to be in a part where their is good nightlife and from past visit to other parts of the country i know these are always around and not in short supply. I am also into nature so would be great if there was any National parks or Zoo`s..

Thanks again

Rob