Sign in to follow this  
Lordblacknail

Where Are My Favorite Threads

Lordblacknail

Not sure where this should go, but I feel unhappy that I am not seeing some of my favorite topics anymore. What happened to all the PC incorrect things like the racial ones, the stupid ones and the rest? I can't remember the titles but I looked forward to those each day. Relationships was one. Was that in a forum that I am no longer in? Or is there new rules about what we can post? Whatever the reason, I miss the ones I am no longer seeing. Can someone fix that please?
'

• Like 1

Salty Dog
1 minute ago, Lordblacknail said:

Not sure where this should go, but I feel unhappy that I am not seeing some of my favorite topics anymore. What happened to all the PC incorrect things like the racial ones, the stupid ones and the rest? I can't remember the titles but I looked forward to those each day. Relationships was one. Was that in a forum that I am no longer in? Or is there new rules about what we can post? Whatever the reason, I miss the ones I am no longer seeing. Can someone fix that please?
'

Sounds like you're talking about the Dirty Kitchen.

Alas it is no more.

Feel free to start a thread in the Jokes or Off Topic forums about most anything. Just keep in mind that it's in the open forum, so keep it PG...

• Like 2

Mr. Mike

That's correct...could we not have some of that included in the Outlaw forums...within reason.

Salty Dog
2 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

That's correct...could we not have some of that included in the Outlaw forums...within reason.

There is an Off Topic forum in the Outlaw Forums.

• Like 1

Mr. Mike

That's right, I forgot Duh

jtmwatchbiz

i can safely say what will be the LEAST favorite thread y'all gonna have to suffer through if everyone doesn't start workin with and enjoying what y'all got without the dirty kitchen...the thread featuring ME along with pictures, movie clips and exclusive interviews i conducted with myself.  smile people, have fun or my new thread will make the "German speaking Forum" section look like the hot spot!  :)

• Haha 2

Lordblacknail

So the forum is already being censored? Wow this is one of the reasons I hate paying for a lifetime membership. It's not my lifetime that counts, its the life time of the company. So how is it that we have an outlaw forum but no dirty kitchen? Can someone please invite me to the outlaw forum? Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

Salty Dog
4 minutes ago, Lordblacknail said:

Can someone please invite me to the outlaw forum? Thanks in advance.

Done. You now have access.

• Like 1

broden
4 minutes ago, Lordblacknail said:

So the forum is already being censored? Wow this is one of the reasons I hate paying for a lifetime membership. It's not my lifetime that counts, its the life time of the company. So how is it that we have an outlaw forum but no dirty kitchen? Can someone please invite me to the outlaw forum? Thanks in advance.

it's connected to the politics and religion forum

i added you.. if you change your mind just let me know

broden

looks like there were two of us tinkering under your hood at the same time

i hope it didn't hurt too much

• Like 1