Banned

max111

With the new owner / management it was said the speech is free  ....   but myself found its not true.

Was banned after telling someone is trolling....  :lol:

Well, Paul is alive.

• Like 1
RogerDuMond

There are still rules that need to be followed.

• Like 1
  • Site Owner
Member #1
2 hours ago, max111 said:

With the new owner / management it was said the speech is free  ....   but myself found its not true.

Was banned after telling someone is trolling....  :lol:

The new owner can not be everywhere all the time. Nor do they want to be. So I must rely on others to maintain some sense of order. It would be better if you would report offending 'trolling' posts instead of just fanning the fire. 

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Dafey
7 hours ago, max111 said:

management it was said the speech is free

A man came to America to avoid tyranny. He hurried down the street shouting "I'm free, I'm free"! As he moved up the sidewalk he saw another man dressed in the same garb as the ruling class from his former home. He punched the man in the nose and the police abruptly arrested him! The man shouted "no, you can't do this...I'm Free"!

The man with the bloody nose said, "Your Freedom ends where my nose begins"!

The moral is yes, you are free to speak your mind as long as you don't attack others or break the rules!

• Like 5