Sign in to follow this  
fordtech

PNB Bank account in the US?

fordtech

I am looking for info on PNB Bank. I see there are about 5 PNB Bank Branches in the US and am wondering if I open a account can I use the PNB Bank can I withdrawal it in Pi for no fees? Use the debit card shopping or buying items online?

• Like 1

Richard K
6 minutes ago, fordtech said:

I am looking for info on PNB Bank. I see there are about 5 PNB Bank Branches in the US and am wondering if I open a account can I use the PNB Bank can I withdrawal it in Pi for no fees? Use the debit card shopping or buying items online?

Yes... I opened a PNB acct. in NYC about 8 months before I came here. You need to go to the PI branch that you designated when you opened the acct. to obtain the ATM card. I opened a dollar savings acct because I wanted to take advantage of changing exchange rates but an acct that converted USD to PHP upon deposit was available. Once you go to the branch office...if you have a dollar acct,  you will need to open a peso acct and deposit into that for your atm card.
The atm card works all over the PI and if you go to a PNB atm there is no withdrawal fee..
BTW... I am not sure how it is now but I had to go in person to the USA PNB bank to open the acct.. I think the initial deposit was $200 then but it might have gone up to $500.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fordtech

There is a PNB in Guam also so that branch should work also. I will email them. Thanks